Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Luckycorr13

Chatty Member
I don't understand... She's posting pics of her hugging the date (desperate) and now she's saying they didn't hit it off in texts to a pal?
Which is it 🙈🤣!?

Reactions: 1

azura81

VIP Member
Nah I never comment , think she might have had account removed as even when you google search it’s gone 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Omg the teeth sucking, it's actually horrible. Mwi old boot.

P.s. auld wife knees killed me 🤣🤣
Her and big olly obv have the same Turkish dentist both slapping their chops when they talk and sucking saliva it sets my misophonia right aff so aye

• Sick

PhannyPhart

I'm generally a tough crowd, but I honestly don't mind dugheed. She's an old scutter sure, but she's no bumping people or on the beg is she?

Muchbee

VIP Member
I want to know why she got arse an necked oot the club! Wonder if she was trying to flog her mutton🤔

• Haha

KMH

If you truly want traumatised, you can view her onlyfans for free thanks to Google images 😂

"Dugheed nude" be warned tho, it's no pretty. I didn't expect her tits no to be at her knees tho, that's a surprise tbh 😂😂😂
Boak! Touching that manky fanny!

azura81

VIP Member
Set up a new Insta just for only friends as she calls it .. 30 followers 🤣 (so far) wonder if she thinks she will get the 28k she has on the other ..

• Haha

Donzo73

Is she on benefits ? How does she pay her rent & live ? Has she packed on the sauna?