Dugheed #5 Still a floozy, but a little less boozy. How long will it last now she’s out of her cast?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I thought that was her pants 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Its her auld wife legs n feet for me she thinks they are stunning
---
She deleted the steaming chitter chatter posts and licking glass but left her fud up

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Soz guys, I defo should have put a trigger warning! The auld manky legs stuck up on some poor guy, the next one in a long line of victims

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I got blocked from her OF Instapage "realdugheed", my OH said he'd look, I think he was nearly sick 😆 Trigger warning for the attachment!! (It's the photoshop waist for me)

Her story today on her normal account is also wild, describing men surrounding her in Lidl like a pack of lions in the Serengeti 🤣 We all know it never happened unless everyone is staring at her for being steaming midday on a Wednesday!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I got blocked from her OF Instapage "realdugheed", my OH said he'd look, I think he was nearly sick 😆 Trigger warning for the attachment!! (It's the photoshop waist for me)

Her story today on her normal account is also wild, describing men surrounding her in Lidl like a pack of lions in the Serengeti 🤣 We all know it never happened unless everyone is staring at her for being steaming midday on a Wednesday!
duck I forgot to get a roast chicken for Sunday
Cheers for the reminder

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s the legs for me , boggin
She is like a wee wrinkle woman thinks she is slim but she is really jus scrawny wee legs and that below hip area yuk

Eh I knew she was racist but bleeping hell what are these stories like! She's disgusting how is that funny

Reactions: 3
It’s the legs for me , boggin
She is like a wee wrinkle woman thinks she is slim but she is really jus scrawny wee legs and that below hip area yuk
That’s it exactly. She looks so much older than she actually is. Those wrinkly chicken legs like something you’d see in a care home. The filters are unreal, as for people surrounding her in Lidl, probably the security guards making sure she’s no stealing wine again.

• Haha

By men she will be meaning the Lidl security guards checking to see if the mawkit auld alkie has shoplifted wine again

• Haha
The daft auld slapper must have forgot that we all know she’s banned from Lidl for shoplifting wine. She couldn’t lie straight in bed.

• Haha
What’s the deal with her chin ? Did she get the same thing as her pals mate Evan ?

Why is she always talking about spitting on knobs and stuff ? Why not chat that on her OF insta ? Or does she not have the views

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3