Dugheed #5 Still a floozy, but a little less boozy. How long will it last now she’s out of her cast?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tummy op doesnt look like it worked
Wonder when she will stop with the filter ? Don’t get why you would use one if you are so stunning ??

Reactions: 5
Dugheed 25mins ago..."I don't drink anymore"

Dugheed less than 24 hours ago...
Sorry to quote myself but the whole "I don't drink anymore" narrative.. Going well considering she's absolutely wrecked on a train home. Guy has probably ditched her in Glen Clova realising he's out with an auld drunk.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is a train wreck
Can’t go anywhere without a drink
Clearly the gin goggles show her something different in the mirror
N has to go all that way to get a guy who doesn’t know her as her alter sauna ego

Reactions: 2
Her latest posts just confirm the same old nonsense.
Coias anyone? We'll get a show atleast.

Reactions: 1
Just watched TikTok’s finest repost of her vid impersonating big Olly. Someone called her out for going with the old perv fae blantir. He’s went from being her “cousin” to not knowing him Alcohol obv killing her brain cells 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just watched TikTok’s finest repost of her vid impersonating big Olly. Someone called her out for going with the old perv fae blantir. He’s went from being her “cousin” to not knowing him Alcohol obv killing her brain cells 🤣🤣
Her saying ‘you got the facts’, does she forget everyone saw their photos together and voice notes & mawkit video wee Susie posted on tiktok the day he got engaged 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her saying ‘you got the facts’, does she forget everyone saw their photos together and voice notes & mawkit video wee Susie posted on tiktok the day he got engaged 😂
She gets that wasted she doesn’t know who she has been with … she is clearly unhappy

Reactions: 6
I’m sure the pics are on here too
🤣🤣🤣😂🤣😂😂
Thank fk the video of Aldo enjoying dugmeat for his dinner isn’t 🤢😭 still traumatised from that appearing on tiktok
I still think it was her who sent all that to Susie in a fit of rage when he got with Pete.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank fk the video of Aldo enjoying dugmeat for his dinner isn’t 🤢😭 still traumatised from that appearing on tiktok
I still think it was her who sent all that to Susie in a fit of rage when he got with Pete.
Can you please explain. Completely missed this or it was before my discovery of DH.

Reactions: 2