Dugheed #5 Still a floozy, but a little less boozy. How long will it last now she’s out of her cast?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my lord she has a thread!! I do SW in Scotland and I've seen this lass all over the insta stories of one of my pal's this last few days. Wondered who she wis!
She's definitely back doing SW.
I'm reading SW as Social Work, but you can't be meaning that?? :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Awww Manda. Back sucking aff the auld men pet. Where the duck is Lampman.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh we know she’s back doing SW now. The sauna she works from is in Edinburgh and the fringe is on so it’s hoaching with tourists needing a gobble. She won’t miss this opportunity to earn money for Echo Falls.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh we know she’s back doing SW now. The sauna she works from is in Edinburgh and the fringe is on so it’s hoaching with tourists needing a gobble. She won’t miss this opportunity to earn money for Echo Falls.
Didn't realise she was a sauna girl. There's barely any left now, I wonder what her working name is to have a gander at reviews.

Reactions: 4
Leah’s back in the burgh .. needs an hour to drink herself to suck some old man’s boabie .. follow her on OF to see her in her braw sliders and more 🤮 see the drink has brought the narc back out .. course all these men in suits follow you .. Broadcasting that she was drinking on the train when not allowed .. such a rule breaker 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5