Dugheed #4 Desperate Dan & The Lampman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest vid talking about Tik tok algorithm. “You only see the things you’ve already liked. Aliens, area51, 1 agenda 21, pizzagate, paedophilia etc etc etc. that’s the things I like 😳😮😲

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She has her spam fritter out again now big g man been binned...I feel an Edinburgh train jurnee hens

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her latest vid talking about Tik tok algorithm. “You only see the things you’ve already liked. Aliens, area51, 1 agenda 21, pizzagate, paedophilia etc etc etc. that’s the things I like 😳😮😲
I wonder if that’s what she’s followed KD for & the daft auld bastards maybe been pished & followed on her troll account by mistake. Mad Dugheed wanting in to learn more about Lady Gaga having a piece n wean for her breakfast

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if that’s what she’s followed KD for & the daft auld bastards maybe been pished & followed on her troll account by mistake. Mad Dugheed wanting in to learn more about Lady Gaga having a piece n wean for her breakfast
I mean we all like a conspiracy theory or two but she needs to rephrase things. Her ex was live at 7am trying to get some attention from the desperate &lonely ladies 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I mean we all like a conspiracy theory or two but she needs to rephrase things. Her ex was live at 7am trying to get some attention from the desperate &lonely ladies 🤣
I missed him , was he scratching his boaby

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's live on the drink reading out the comments about her great she is

Reactions: 2
@azura81 she’s still accusing you of being Teri Dunn. Said you wrote to her & said something about hoping her mum was crying into her buckfast over her dead dog

• Haha
  • Wow
no way!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 this cracks me up
I don’t even have tiktok and I’m getting a shout out I can’t see .. I am defo NOT terry !!!!

I love animals and would never be so sick to say something like that let alone send that as a message !! Would love to know how she got this msg as I said I don’t have tik tok

I’m just a total random who stumbled across her in lockdown !! She totally overthinks tit

calm down dugheed this is just an entertainment page ..

@azura81 she’s still accusing you of being Teri Dunn. Said you wrote to her & said something about hoping her mum was crying into her buckfast over her dead dog
!!

She was slevering some pish about us lot slagging her dead dog the last time too and the gullible bams in the comments were believing her 🥴 naebody on here’s slagged her dog ffs.
Hoosewifes day Oot to the anti vax protest she said she’s going to next week ? We can get oor Terri cut us side fringes for the occasion. She said she’s been talking to a 35 year old boxer about vaccine side effects …. He must be the potential next victim of the Dugheed variant of the clap

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.