Dugheed #3 Memoirs of an Auld Lapper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She loves the dick but she is particularly fond of the foreign dick! She’s just dirty man! Seriously but how many men have been in her since she started TT? She’s shameless and delusional! I bet your Marie Mundy doesn’t even know her 😂😂😂😂😂 her we mammy must be so ashamed of her! Mad shoplifter prozzie for a daughter he believes she’s a famous influencer 😂😂😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've a feeling she thought she knew who it was but then has found out marie mundy is the one so actually she didn't know at all, she said on her post your either from paisley or Glasgow or your sister is so she doesn't even know where she stays. She also said give me your address and I'll come see you to show what happiness looks like. Dugheed always thinks it's someone she knows leaving a message that doesn't say she's fabulous as if folk that just look at her crap on her socials who have never met her don't want to tell her she's a fud
Paranoid old alky !

See this new lothario even brought his guitar to serenade oor wee dug - point is it goes like this - must be some echo up that close

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20221008-205825_Instagram.jpg

Is she just hovering 🤣 I can't understand if she's sitting on something or it's filtered so much.
h she's in mid air

Ah I've just realised there's a glass top 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Finger prints over both legs! Prized apart! Really weird coz her legs are open to anyone for a tenner 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is the story with this Marie ? I don’t know what’s happening there can someone explain? Ty

Reactions: 2
What is the story with this Marie ? I don’t know what’s happening there can someone explain? Ty
Some bitter jealous woman 🤣🤣🤣 who dugheed claimed to know sent letters to the companies for that Ronald McDonald house charity night - basically to smile Antalya who then went on to break the GDPR law or whatever company it was who showed dugheed the letter , so long story short dugheed got told it was Marie Mundy - put up a video about her , moaned a little and then done Fuk all about it ! prob cause the company will actually get in tit for leaking that letter

tbh the companies surely know exactly what she is like and what she has for breakfast so ….

Reactions: 5
Never let dugs lick me cause they have always sniffing arses , licking bits and eating tit ….

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Absolutely nae sense of style between the two of them, her and her pal of the month.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.