Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ReiRei01

Her video from yesterday about folk wishing they had her life actually killed me 😭

I can hand on heart say I don’t want to spend my menopausal years kicking about the town getting pissed every day by myself like an fucking loser and riding any guy with a granny fetish that’ll have me.

I can also confidently say no one except dugheed would ever refer to her as a “lassie”. You’re no a “lassie” doll, you’re a couple of years away from a bus pass.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

ReiRei01

Anyone see Stef n Tonic's video about her best mate in the whole wide world Terri Dunn? The one she 'confinds' in?
Confinds.....am deid!
I can’t see her without dying from second hand embarrassment, thinking of the video she did dancing in the St Enoch centre in a leotard.

It’s been like 2 years and I still need therapy for it 💀💀💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Lyndsay55

VIP Member
Stef n tonic saying about terrys 10 feet tree 🫣😂😂😂 I never watch them, Dugheed or terry but caught up with drama.. every single one of them are as bad as each other, Scottish tiktokers should all be n some asylum somewhere. Stef n tonic aren’t far from me, her daughter is in my daughters school, my daughter said it’s such a shame for her as people always say about her mum and dad, chers daughter also at the school, in tears most days cause kids saying about her mum.., IMAGINE doing that to your kids! How embarrassing must it be being a teenager and ur mum and dad on tiktok. Absolute cunts the lot of them!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Spanor511

VIP Member
100% agree, really can't stand her!
Absolutely detest Stef. She’s an egotistical maniac. Not to mention deluded.
And for Be Beautiful posting about people being jealous. Nobody is jealous of your salon in the gallowgate that’s only there to launder drug money. Anybody with sense and respect goes to reputable salons, not some neds fae the east end that look like Barbie on vallies.

• Haha

singlelife

VIP Member
The book will come out the same time as that fake tan range comes out .. meetings down England to look at “packaging” ..

Wonder what the front cover will be like ? Maybe the dug posing like this in her mad underwear/ sauna wear / day-night out wear —> 🤫 featuring the devils claw hoof hand

Titled
The dugs tail
Every venture she goes into never materializes lol. From the clothing range to the hair & fake tan. The book will be 3 sheets of paper stapled together. Not so much the Digger as the Dugger

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Anyone see Stef n Tonic's video about her best mate in the whole wide world Terri Dunn? The one she 'confinds' in?
Confinds.....am deid!
Another dickhead that needs a thread. She might be slagging Dugheed but Stef is an auld mother who dances about the town in a swimming costume thinking she’s stunning aswell. Her and Dugheed are equally deluded in that they think they’re stunning and look good for their age. They’re blinkered by the filters.

• Heart

Spanor511

VIP Member
Sorry but Terry doesn’t make anyone’s hair look nice. She’s a one trick pony. Dugheed, Bush, Leyanne Orr, Gary Paterson’s maw, and terry herself all looked the same with that tragic side fringe and extensions. Terry hasn’t made her life from sticking fake hair onto bampots heads. The man she stole according to Dugheed obviously has money. That terry is thick as two planks of wood. Talks soooooo slowlyyyyyy. They’re all a bunch of losers. Terry has went through more pals than Bush FFS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Cass_25

VIP Member
New to this thread but have been following her on insta for a while. How does she make a living? Afford the ratty extensions and ridiculous lips? She doesn’t seem to work?
Prostitution
and she scrounges the free hair extensions & lips , and gives gobbles for free teeth

• Haha
  • Heart

Muchbee

VIP Member
Leah, dugheed, Amanda she's so beautiful and perfect and we're awww jealous because we cannae be alcoholic hoors for a living

• Haha
  • Heart

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Confinds.....am deid!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

specialK21

VIP Member
The dug is so sick of trolls and bullies, so much so she’s writing a book and calling everyone from her past RIGHT out! Might be a while as she will have to attend college to learn to read, write and spell! She has a new sauna pal and is still making weekly visits to her sauna job in Edinburgh! She attended a charity ball and dressed up as an old hooker. She’s still on the swally and slithering all over her crushed velvet couch and manky bed in her crotchless underwear! Marie Mundy may be joining us soon to give us her side of the story! So it goes like this ……..
It’ll be a 300 page book with MARIE MUNDY IS A COW wrote on every page in crayon. That’s as far as her literacy skill go 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

azura81

VIP Member
back in the Cardiff branch bogs taking another pic of her arse after she pulls her leggings up from doing a big stinking shite … the proof is in the fabreeze to the side …
BC2CC8A4-22F6-4138-8BCB-611DE2826AF5.jpeg

• Haha