Dugheed #3 Memoirs of an Auld Lapper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leah, dugheed, Amanda she's so beautiful and perfect and we're awww jealous because we cannae be alcoholic hoors for a living

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I see the auld hoor is back on the sauna train, away tae give some auld gadgie a rub doon and a BJ for an extra tenner. Poor guy's boaby will be in tatters after they chompers have finished wae it.

Haha, that nanmundy account she's ranting aboot is followed by bebeautiful 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I see the auld hoor is back on the sauna train, away tae give some auld gadgie a rub doon and a BJ for an extra tenner. Poor guy's boaby will be in tatters after they chompers have finished wae it.

Haha, that nanmundy account she's ranting aboot is followed by bebeautiful 🤣🤣
Yeah I said that the other day. Bit strange innit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
BF5C3801-41F0-431F-8740-89654DD4F055.jpeg

Make sense dugheed !! What’s also with the 3 pages of Mary/Marie mundys she felt she had to post ? Watch out MM dugheed is set to “not” troll you as she doesn’t have time to, too busy reposting old videos of the week her and her daughter spent a week getting pumped in an air bnb …
Point is it goes like this …

• Haha
I think Marie Mundy deserves the chance to disclose her side of the story 👀😂 we know dugheed is a Walter Mitty at the best of times! If anyone is friends with the Marie on TTask her to head over to tattle and fill us in. That we may we can get the truth out there 😂😂😂😂😂 akwYs two sides to a story 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
View attachment 1632290
Make sense dugheed !! What’s also with the 3 pages of Mary/Marie mundys she felt she had to post ? Watch out MM dugheed is set to “not” troll you as she doesn’t have time to, too busy reposting old videos of the week her and her daughter spent a week getting pumped in an air bnb …
Point is it goes like this …
I'm actually starting to understand her language. I might put bi-lingual on my CV now.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The dug is so sick of trolls and bullies, so much so she’s writing a book and calling everyone from her past RIGHT out! Might be a while as she will have to attend college to learn to read, write and spell! She has a new sauna pal and is still making weekly visits to her sauna job in Edinburgh! She attended a charity ball and dressed up as an old hooker. She’s still on the swally and slithering all over her crushed velvet couch and manky bed in her crotchless underwear! Marie Mundy may be joining us soon to give us her side of the story! So it goes like this ……..

• Haha
The dug is so sick of trolls and bullies, so much so she’s writing a book and calling everyone from her past RIGHT out! Might be a while as she will have to attend college to learn to read, write and spell! She has a new sauna pal and is still making weekly visits to her sauna job in Edinburgh! She attended a charity ball and dressed up as an old hooker. She’s still on the swally and slithering all over her crushed velvet couch and manky bed in her crotchless underwear! Marie Mundy may be joining us soon to give us her side of the story! So it goes like this ……..
It’ll be a 300 page book with MARIE MUNDY IS A COW wrote on every page in crayon. That’s as far as her literacy skill go 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The book will come out the same time as that fake tan range comes out .. meetings down England to look at “packaging” ..

Wonder what the front cover will be like ? Maybe the dug posing like this in her mad underwear/ sauna wear / day-night out wear —> 🤫 featuring the devils claw hoof hand

Titled
The dugs tail

• Haha
I know you don't have to get permission to mention someone in a book but is she not setting herself up for legal action if it's gonna be a witch fest slating everyone that's crossed her? Hope she's got big Lee's number :LOL:

• Haha
The book will come out the same time as that fake tan range comes out .. meetings down England to look at “packaging” ..

Wonder what the front cover will be like ? Maybe the dug posing like this in her mad underwear/ sauna wear / day-night out wear —> 🤫 featuring the devils claw hoof hand

Titled
The dugs tail
Every venture she goes into never materializes lol. From the clothing range to the hair & fake tan. The book will be 3 sheets of paper stapled together. Not so much the Digger as the Dugger

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Every venture she goes into never materializes lol. From the clothing range to the hair & fake tan. The book will be 3 sheets of paper stapled together. Not so much the Digger as the Dugger
Maybe she will ask Mary/Marie mundy to write it for her , laminate it , scan and email it to everyone least that way it will get done ? Cause no way is #over40 gonna find the time to write about her trolls ,too lazy for all that
Wonder how much the dugger will sell for if it happens - which it won’t , but let’s jus pretend

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Right here is our Marie Mundy! Dugbreath said she loved this woman…… yet there is not one single post with her in it since the dug started TT and we know how she loves to show her new friends off! I think I smell shite! I’m going to add Marie and tell her to head over to spill the beans on our rattled dug 😂😂
I've a feeling she thought she knew who it was but then has found out marie mundy is the one so actually she didn't know at all, she said on her post your either from paisley or Glasgow or your sister is so she doesn't even know where she stays. She also said give me your address and I'll come see you to show what happiness looks like. Dugheed always thinks it's someone she knows leaving a message that doesn't say she's fabulous as if folk that just look at her crap on her socials who have never met her don't want to tell her she's a fud

Reactions: 6
She has absolutely no clue what real happiness is. People who are truly happy in themselves actually don’t need gratification from strangers on social media or men sliding in you (& every other female) dms. You are just a story for the changing room which is why they don’t stick around. Your “fans” are only there so they can laugh & point when your wee delusional world comes crashing down. To be jealous is to crave something someone else is or has. You’ve nothing we want or want to be ………seriously

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.