Dugheed #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgot I had this, this is why no one wants to be you pal. Ffs she's just told a follower she's never sober because that's what everyone wants to live their life doing! Em no thanks

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 3
I saw that

No I think we are the ones enjoying our life organically because we don’t need to be out our nut, looking for validation from strangers online

Sad life if drink is what you think makes a good life

#alcoholic

Reactions: 3
@thelampman was that you. Writing a handwritten letter so you could email the 5 different companies she promotes
I think I am a bit cleverer than that I was thinking what type of stoater does a hand written letter? She says it’s an old friend of hers and believe me I’m not and never will be her friend and I’m not her ex, he’s just as much of a cunt as her

Reactions: 11
So how did Amanda get the letter? Surely these companies didn't pass it on? Probably amanda wrote it her self to show how trolls don't bother her yet every video us about trolls. I just cannot with this woman. She's an alky who doesn't k ow if its new year, New York or New Man. Any futs is only gonna use her and fling her to fuck. Ant respectable man anyway and not they type who use her workplace. Without people who talk about her she has no content. She's boring as fuck and basically a slag so it may seem. Hope she finds whatever shes looking for if she even knows. I k ow it's not at bottom of a bottle or the end of a punters knob. Good luck Amanda ur gonna need it.

Reactions: 9
@thelampman was that you. Writing a handwritten letter so you could email the 5 different companies she promotes
Goes from smile Antalya to 5 different companies what others? Natalie obrien be beautiful eh who else?

She actually can’t spell so maybe aye maybe no because it is full of mistakes! If that letter was sent to any company they would not be allowed to share confidential information due to GDPR something fishy going on

She actually can’t spell so maybe aye maybe no because it is full of mistakes! If that letter was sent to any company they would not be allowed to share confidential information due to GDPR something fishy going on

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I was just coming here to say lampman loved yer email obviously its no u then lol I bet ye she has done it herself no way would any reputable company share that. They would maybe tell her they had an email but I doubt pass it on to her. Hands up who thinks she's wrote it herself? Jane Austin ye urny dugheed hen

Reactions: 7
Let me tell you how manipulative she is! she has plenty of time on her own to carry out this shit! The bigger the victim she becomes the more attention she will get! All you have to do is look at the content of her comments! People have stopped commenting on her posts but all of a sudden her comments are up! She knows exactly what she’s doing! The woman is mentally unwell and will stop at nothing for attention! A hand written letter is so old fashioned lol! So many more ways to destroy a person without being identified! Personally I would never treat another human being like that, I’m more of a karma will get you! This woman is just rotten to the core ……….. no receipts though

Reactions: 5
Maybe she was practising for the book she’s writing
Who writes a time on a letter? that would be on the email.

Shes wrote that herself. She’s no right. Actual batshit crazy. Syphillis can do that to a person.
Syphilis is a multisystem chronic infection caused by treponema pallidum. It can cause psychiatric disorders including depression, mania, psychosis, personality changes, delirium and dementia.

You are percent right x

You know how she talks in riddles? Is she trying to say that 'someone' handwrote a letter, then sent it as an attachment on an email? If someone was going to email info about her would they not just type an email? She makes my brain hurt the way she talks

Reactions: 7
That’s exactly what she’s saying. Someone wrote the letter, photographed it then sent it as an email ……….

Reactions: 5
The way she subtly moves her head to show Newtown Sauna. It’s perhaps the auld winos fucked up way of advertising where she sells herself

Reactions: 6
And cue the “poor me” act
Altogether now nobody likes me, everybody hates me, think I’ll go eat worms

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.