Drew Clarke / Unaltered

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The child is also far too big to be in that carrycot, their only suppose to be in it till 6 months old she’s like 10 months 🤦‍♀️ if she tries to pull herself up and out of that there’s nothing strapping her or holding her in 😳
They’re a pair of racist idiots. Not a brain cell between them.

I bought the leggings… not worth the hype or the £40
Went bally after one wash
Fabletics are way better

re the comments about her parenting… she seems like a good mum who clearly adores the baby.

but those leggings are shite

Reactions: 1
I bought the leggings… not worth the hype or the £40
Went bally after one wash
Fabletics are way better

re the comments about her parenting… she seems like a good mum who clearly adores the baby.

but those leggings are shite
She adores the likes and follows the baby brings more like 😂 she’s an accessory, just like the dog. Speaking of which, does she still have it? You never see it or hear her talk about it or walk the poor thing

Child mustn’t be too sick if she was able to take pictures for her Instagram stories. If I had a child and They were so ill that they had to go to hospital the last thing on my mind would be my phone or Instagram. She’s a full blown attention seeking narcissist 🤯😠 and notice how she says “worst night of MY life” never mind the child or anything 🥴

Attachments

“Spending the day off my phone” but just posting this for attention first 🙄🙄

She’s closing down her makeup business must not be making her any money if she’s quick to get rid of it. Everybody’s been releasing gym wear brands the last 2 years like not as if it’s taken much work or thought they look exactly like any other influencers gym wear brand even seen similar looking ones in dunnes/primark for a fraction of the price. I don’t think her makeup brand took off as quick or as well as her gym wear brand as I’d never even heard of it until I started following her.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She’s closing down her makeup business must not be making her any money if she’s quick to get rid of it. Everybody’s been releasing gym wear brands the last 2 years like not as if it’s taken much work or thought they look exactly like any other influencers gym wear brand even seen similar looking ones in dunnes/primark for a fraction of the price. I don’t think her makeup brand took off as quick or as well as her gym wear brand as I’d never even heard of it until I started following her.
The make up range was obviously a flop and that’s why she’s moved to gym wear. Will be interesting to see how much she flogs it all for

The phrase too sweet to be wholesome definitely applies to Drew. I remember when she started doing makeup and worked with a lovely girl called Rachel, think they went under Bad Habits makeup or something like that. Drew dropped her like a stone. She was also booked to do the makeup at a friends wedding a good year or two in advance and then cancelled on them (yet attended the wedding as a guest) poor girl had to find a new mua at very short notice

• Wow
I can’t seem to find any where to review her leggings? A bit unprofessional for a “new brand”. Her leggings have changed colours when I wash them. They literally change the colours of some of the other things in my wash - nothing else dyes or changes colour (marshmallow collection) and it doesn’t stay up constantly having to pull it up and I would be 5” 3 as well.

aside from her leggings she’s really annoying me; things like “oh I’m not trying to lose weight” then shows she’s on the treadmill for 1 hour for her own well-being? It’s called get fresh air or read. Just don’t like how she’s a hypocrite with crappy expensive leggings and doesn’t even seem legit as I cannot get my money back and she’s living it up buying new big cars, holidays etc during a recession.

Reactions: 5
I can’t seem to find any where to review her leggings? A bit unprofessional for a “new brand”. Her leggings have changed colours when I wash them. They literally change the colours of some of the other things in my wash - nothing else dyes or changes colour (marshmallow collection) and it doesn’t stay up constantly having to pull it up and I would be 5” 3 as well.

aside from her leggings she’s really annoying me; things like “oh I’m not trying to lose weight” then shows she’s on the treadmill for 1 hour for her own well-being? It’s called get fresh air or read. Just don’t like how she’s a hypocrite with crappy expensive leggings and doesn’t even seem legit as I cannot get my money back and she’s living it up buying new big cars, holidays etc during a recession.

Don’t know how people can even afford holidays now, we’re just about able to afford the necessities atm

The leggings are terrible.
I’ve no idea why they’re selling so well.

How can one person be so bleeping annoying 🤯 she gives me the rage with all her sickely sweet posts. You’re fooling no one Drew, we all know you’re a narcissistic mean girl

• Heart
Does anybody remember when she held like a mental health event I think it was at the merchant just before she launched her leggings and charged like £70 a ticket and we’d only come out of a lockdown ffs 😂😂 I could nearly get 2 sessions with a counsellor for that why would I pay £70 to go to a mental health event when your not even qualified in anything to do with mental health and to get a pair of your tit leggings

• Haha
Does anybody remember when she held like a mental health event I think it was at the merchant just before she launched her leggings and charged like £70 a ticket and we’d only come out of a lockdown ffs 😂😂 I could nearly get 2 sessions with a counsellor for that why would I pay £70 to go to a mental health event when your not even qualified in anything to do with mental health and to get a pair of your tit leggings
Or the diary/journal she tried to sell and pawn off as her own? When it was actually her mum who had done all the content for it because she is a qualified mental health nurse or counsellor or something along those lines. She is so desperate to get rich and has had so many failed business ventures. It’s actually embarrassing 🥴😂

• Haha