Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

euuuuuuurgh

It’s really grim she’s using that message of checking in on your friends at Christmas to ADVERTISE her brand. Stop your depression by buying my brand girliessss xxx

Reactions: 6

Forallthoseasking

What age is the husband? He looks about 12. They look very strange together. Her whole identity seems to be having a baby.
He is 27/28. Was the year above me in school. Same school as Jordan Q Radio, Rebekah Ward and about half of the DUP MLAs' kids. They all are all spoilt rich kids

• Sick
Reactions: 6

honestc

I can’t seem to find any where to review her leggings? A bit unprofessional for a “new brand”. Her leggings have changed colours when I wash them. They literally change the colours of some of the other things in my wash - nothing else dyes or changes colour (marshmallow collection) and it doesn’t stay up constantly having to pull it up and I would be 5” 3 as well.

aside from her leggings she’s really annoying me; things like “oh I’m not trying to lose weight” then shows she’s on the treadmill for 1 hour for her own well-being? It’s called get fresh air or read. Just don’t like how she’s a hypocrite with crappy expensive leggings and doesn’t even seem legit as I cannot get my money back and she’s living it up buying new big cars, holidays etc during a recession.

Reactions: 5

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
All that for a pair of leggings that turned 2?! 🤯 these insta huns are fucking delusional 😂 I didn’t have a celebration as big as that when I turned 30 nor will I when I hit 40 (which is far sooner than I’d like) 🙃

Reactions: 4

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Yeah, I get CONman vibes from him, idk why, seems to be that Elle Angelle Darby affect 🥴 🥴 🥴 🤡
She’s always gushing about him and how he’s her “man crush” etc 🥴 when I look at him all I see is a pre-pubescent teen who can’t grow a beard, a pointy nose you could hang your coat off, and little rat teeth 😂🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4

HoneyBee29

VIP Member
Don't bother with the leggings, I bought a pair and they don't stay up at all. Constantly pulling at them. They are too short too.
£35 is a rip off for a company that’s only starting off. That’s probably not even including shipping 🤦‍♀️ There’s big sports brand names that have been round for years like Adidas don’t even sell leggings at that price.

Reactions: 3

qwertyuiu

Northern Ireland’s so small and insular of course they’re all in the same circles and MLA’s kids 🤦‍♀️ Don’t believe I didn’t put 2 and 2 together, thanks for the info!

milkywaymelon

I use to follow her on Instagram I feel like she tries so hard to come across as relatable and she just isn’t. I’m a mum myself but I just don’t find her relatable at all. As for her leggings I haven’t tried them but I’ve heard loads of people raving about them but the only time I would spend £35 on a pair of leggings is if their gymshark. Also think her husband looks like a wee teenage boy, turns me 🤢🤢 how they managed to have a baby I’ll never know.
Don't bother with the leggings, I bought a pair and they don't stay up at all. Constantly pulling at them. They are too short too.

KL94

Anyone else reckon she's pregnant again? She posted about doing a "family photoshoot" 🙄 another pregancy for her to rattle on about.
Unaltered Maternity heard it here first🤣

• Haha

HoneyBee29

VIP Member
I can’t seem to find any where to review her leggings? A bit unprofessional for a “new brand”. Her leggings have changed colours when I wash them. They literally change the colours of some of the other things in my wash - nothing else dyes or changes colour (marshmallow collection) and it doesn’t stay up constantly having to pull it up and I would be 5” 3 as well.

aside from her leggings she’s really annoying me; things like “oh I’m not trying to lose weight” then shows she’s on the treadmill for 1 hour for her own well-being? It’s called get fresh air or read. Just don’t like how she’s a hypocrite with crappy expensive leggings and doesn’t even seem legit as I cannot get my money back and she’s living it up buying new big cars, holidays etc during a recession.

Don’t know how people can even afford holidays now, we’re just about able to afford the necessities atm

Reactions: 2

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Does anybody remember when she held like a mental health event I think it was at the merchant just before she launched her leggings and charged like £70 a ticket and we’d only come out of a lockdown ffs 😂😂 I could nearly get 2 sessions with a counsellor for that why would I pay £70 to go to a mental health event when your not even qualified in anything to do with mental health and to get a pair of your shit leggings
Or the diary/journal she tried to sell and pawn off as her own? When it was actually her mum who had done all the content for it because she is a qualified mental health nurse or counsellor or something along those lines. She is so desperate to get rich and has had so many failed business ventures. It’s actually embarrassing 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2