Drew Clarke / Unaltered

Is she genuine or is she fake?

• Genuine angel xo

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Fake AF

Votes: 50 98.0%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Drew Clarke / Unaltered

Elle Darby wannabe
Still supports and follows her even after her racist tweets were exposed

See the captions on her posts for racism, cultural appropriation, and Elle Darby protégée behaviour

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yeah, I get CONman vibes from him, idk why, seems to be that Elle Angelle Darby affect 🥴 🥴 🥴 🤡
She’s always gushing about him and how he’s her “man crush” etc 🥴 when I look at him all I see is a pre-pubescent teen who can’t grow a beard, a pointy nose you could hang your coat off, and little rat teeth 😂🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also what I’ve noticed about these instahuns brands is that there are no genuine reviews from buyers on the web 🤔 handy

Reactions: 2
Also what I’ve noticed about these instahuns brands is that there are no genuine reviews from buyers on the web 🤔 handy
I know! The only people I’ve heard raving about them are the insta huns who were #kindlygifted them 🙄 £35 for a pair of leggings is absolutely scandalous! Wonder how much it costs her to bulk buy them in from some sweat shop 👀

Angel, those hips don’t lie 🥴😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
I probably should leave a review. I was so disappointed with the leggings after seeing everyone rave about them!