Drew Clarke / Unaltered

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s made numerous stories before complaining about Zara’s sizing and their sizing is awful I agree but she continues to still purchase their clothes 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I stopped buying from them ages ago as their sizing is ridiculous and overpriced.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else reckon she's pregnant again? She posted about doing a "family photoshoot" 🙄 another pregancy for her to rattle on about.
Unaltered Maternity heard it here first🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else reckon she's pregnant again? She posted about doing a "family photoshoot" 🙄 another pregancy for her to rattle on about.
Unaltered Maternity heard it here first🤣
Sure she was just doing a rant a few weeks ago about people asking if she was going to try for another baby and saying people don’t know what issues people may have trying to conceive. Yet she has openly said her and her man child hubby decided on honeymoon that they wanted to have kids and got pregnant straight away. She also puts attention seeking hashtags on her posts of the child. She’s so thirsty for attention it’s embarrassing

Sure she was just doing a rant a few weeks ago about people asking if she was going to try for another baby and saying people don’t know what issues people may have trying to conceive. Yet she has openly said her and her man child hubby decided on honeymoon that they wanted to have kids and got pregnant straight away. She also puts attention seeking hashtags on her posts of the child. She’s so thirsty for attention it’s embarrassing

She had the same rant before she got pregnant with her daughter. I started following her not long after her wedding and found her quite endearing as I have fertility issues myself. Then all a sudden she was pregnant!

I reckon she was having problems getting pregnant second time round (we tried for years with multiple losses before having our baby). She's the type if didn't get pregnant straight away she's instantly got "fertility issuses" 🙄

It’s really grim she’s using that message of checking in on your friends at Christmas to ADVERTISE her brand. Stop your depression by buying my brand girliessss xxx

Reactions: 6
Anyone not notice she said she wears a size Small? I’m pretty sure last year she went on about she wears a Medium? 🤔

Looks like every instahun is at this event tonight, god help the staff working there, I spotted her and can only assume it was her leggings also in the wild and must say they looked like something of Primark quality, it is amazing how she’s built this off the back of paying instahuns to promote and giving freebies

All that for a pair of leggings that turned 2?! 🤯 these insta huns are bleeping delusional 😂 I didn’t have a celebration as big as that when I turned 30 nor will I when I hit 40 (which is far sooner than I’d like) 🙃

Reactions: 4
Anyone else notice how much of a Carys Whittaker wannabe? She has posted word for word replicas of her posts/stories about "motherhood struggles"

They all post the same shite content, you don’t even need to follow a load of them anymore as they literally all post the same thing, no originality. I deleted instagram a few months back, full of the same crap.

Reactions: 2