Drag Race UK

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Viv's dress tho :love:

When Ru was asking why they should win, i SO wanted Viv to just say "China"

Loved the series - will deffo be here for All Stars.

Am gonna go and watch last year's Xmas special on Netflix so i can watch Shangela doing " I dont want a Sugar Cookie, i never wanted a sugar cookie, if i wanted a sugar cookie i could probably go out and make one because i am What? FESTIVE":LOL::LOL:☺😘

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think it was a worthy winner. Viv has a great story and is definitely a modern drag star. I love her polished look, and her dress on the final was wow! 😍✨😍✨😍

....However, a part of me still feels a little sorry for Divina. I feel like she’s been grafting for so long and really has it all! I think a part of me was really rooting for her.

This has been my first time ever watching Rupauls Drag Race and I have to say I was very pleasantly surprised. I’m really going to miss it, and I look forward to the next series!

Reactions: 4
I think it was a worthy winner. Viv has a great story and is definitely a modern drag star. I love her polished look, and her dress on the final was wow! 😍✨😍✨😍

....However, a part of me still feels a little sorry for Divina. I feel like she’s been grafting for so long and really has it all! I think a part of me was really rooting for her.

This has been my first time ever watching Rupauls Drag Race and I have to say I was very pleasantly surprised. I’m really going to miss it, and I look forward to the next series!
Without letting the cat out of the bag, I agree with you! Although I rooted for the winner, I thought the 2nd place was a worthy winner as well! I too felt sad for her. She was actually better in the lipsynch. You need to start from the very beginning of US Drag Race, the first season was so good. I’m still working my way through them!

Reactions: 5
I'm just rewatching the American Drag Races on Netflix for the 3rd time. Currently on season 3

It was definitely hard to pick a winner between the two. They were both strong contenders and all around. It just means hopefully we will see the runner up again in another season. 🤞🏻

I need season two be here now... 😂

Without letting the cat out of the bag, I agree with you! Although I rooted for the winner, I thought the 2nd place was a worthy winner as well! I too felt sad for her. She was actually better in the lipsynch. You need to start from the very beginning of US Drag Race, the first season was so good. I’m still working my way through them!
Good idea, I’m going to do that 😊

Reactions: 3
Good idea, I’m going to do that 😊
Yes, the earlier seasons of RPDR US are great. Particularly season 6 is a favorite for fans. Fair warning, the latter seasons not so much... I could barely get through season 11 of the US version, it was a chore.

Yes, the earlier seasons of RPDR US are great. Particularly season 6 is a favorite for fans. Fair warning, the latter seasons not so much... I could barely get through season 11 of the US version, it was a chore.
Can't believe how many seasons there are!

Reactions: 1
Was so happy with the winner but would have been happy with any of those three. Baga my favourite by just a smidge though. Love her campness and general weirdness!

I agree. A worthy top 2. But I could see in Ru face who was going to win. Ru does this eye thing and then normally says that persons name (normally to "shantay you stay")

I have been catching up with Drag Race but could not hack season 1 so ended up Googling an order of the best seasons of Drag Race. So watched season 7 then season 6 aka party! [emoji23]

I agree. A worthy top 2. But I could see in Ru face who was going to win. Ru does this eye thing and then normally says that persons name (normally to "shantay you stay")

I have been catching up with Drag Race but could not hack season 1 so ended up Googling an order of the best seasons of Drag Race. So watched season 7 then season 6 aka party! [emoji23]
Season 1 was amazing in my eyes! Loved Shannel (she had epic looks), Ongina, Bebe Zahara, Nina Flowers, Rebecca Glasscock. Just brilliant

I watch them over and over. Willam is my one true love. i'd love to know who you instantly love and hate with a passion (phi phi,)

You MUST watch Untucked on Youtube for the seasons and episodes if only for Shangela's 'Sugar Daddy' rant.

My faves: Willam, Bianca, Katya, Raja, Raven, Alyssa, Sharon, Sasha, Detox,, Manila (robbed) and Jinx. I have a love/hate relationship with Alaska

Enjoy......

I know this season is over and there won't be a new episode tomorrow...

But how cute is this? Love the friendship these queens have with each other (minus Scaredy).

Reactions: 9
I know this season is over and there won't be a new episode tomorrow...

But how cute is this? Love the friendship these queens have with each other (minus Scaredy).

Love that Scaredy isn’t there, she had a right chip on her shoulder she did, not surprised they aren’t hanging out with her.

Love that Scaredy isn’t there, she had a right chip on her shoulder she did, not surprised they aren’t hanging out with her.
Supposedly Divina mentioned that Scaredy left their WhatsApp group chat too. Lame. She's apparently not following Vivienne on IG either. Good riddance I say.

• Wow
Def a worthy winner but would've been glad to see or the runner up take the crown!

The US version, I loved seasons 4, 5 & 6. Struggling to get through series 7 so might need to skip it lol what's everyone's favourite seasons?

Def a worthy winner but would've been glad to see or the runner up take the crown!

The US version, I loved seasons 4, 5 & 6. Struggling to get through series 7 so might need to skip it lol what's everyone's favourite seasons?
Try looking for All Stars - they were on Sky not sure if they still are

Reactions: 2