Drag Race UK

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
S1:E9 It’s a wrap!

Divina,Baga and Vivienne gather to watch a screening of the final.

My evening viewing sorted...missing my fix of The Vivienne 🤣

Reactions: 2
Same! Those one liners!

also quite liked the young one from
That season who got to the final
Bianca Del Rio is the read queen champion. There is a reason she's so popular and beloved. The youngin' I think you were thinking of is Adore Delano?

In the reactions episode, it seems Divina wasn't all too happy and honestly, I don't blame her. The edit was such a cop-out. The Vivienne won deservedly so but she didn't need the edit for that win. Divina was a great challenger for Vivienne. They're both talented and all-around queens.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Bianca Del Rio is the read queen champion. There is a reason she's so popular and beloved. The youngin' I think you were thinking of is Adore Delano?

In the reactions episode, it seems Divina wasn't all too happy and honestly, I don't blame her. The edit was such a cop-out. The Vivienne won deservedly so but she didn't need the edit for that win. Divina was a great challenger for Vivienne. They're both talented and all-around queens.
season 6 was the best! Bianca was on Sunday Brunch on ch4 last Sunday and she was hilarious

Reactions: 3

Yeah Adore. I don’t think she should have won as obviously Bianca was there, but came across really likeable and I liked how bianca took her under her wing a little.

on the UK one I think Davina had some digs in the press about the Vivienne being shady etc ... I really liked vinegar strokes just because I’d seen her in the Jamie musical

Aww The Vivienne got married over the weekend. Condragulations to the happy couple.​

And Chad Michaels Cher officiated the ceremony.​

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh how lovely, congratulations to them both, must have been cool to have Chad Michaels officiate. They all look gorgeous.
I mean you broke my heart but I still love you Vivienne 🤣
What a brilliant year for the Vivienne. Look forward to seeing what is filmed with the drag race miniseries.

Reactions: 1
I think his and Baga’s sketch show is out now too but I can’t find it. Saw him mention it on insta

Oh how lovely, congratulations to them both, must have been cool to have Chad Michaels officiate. They all look gorgeous.
I mean you broke my heart but I still love you Vivienne 🤣
What a brilliant year for the Vivienne. Look forward to seeing what is filmed with the drag race miniseries.
Ahh I'm sorry @Lars Guinard! You must be so heartbroken. Look away!

It seems the Morning T&T show is only available on WOW Presents Plus which is a streaming service? Hmm maybe we will be able to find umm pirated links online I'm sure...

Considering the fraught state of politics in both the UK and the US, I could really use some comic relief for the holidays.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Dunno about you but I found the ‘extra’ episode a bit dull and pointless....

I do miss it already... 😔

Reactions: 2
They've added an All Stars season of the American drag race to Netflix if you're missing it