Drag Race UK

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As long as Baga doesn't win I'll be happy. Divina has been my fave all the way through though.

Reactions: 8
My Daughter sent me a picture of Divina's sister's baby; rainbow jumper and red wig - adorable. think it was from twitter/instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 3
baga.jpg

Baga's mum spoke up for him, which was sweet on her end. Also, she's clearly she's a Strictly fan (the dance-off reference).

I still don't care for how he spoke to her but as he put it, we don't know their relationship. Family can be complicated. I am hoping though that in the future Baga does refrain from speaking down or highlighting someone's flaws. The dynamic of a man speaking down on a painfully shy and timid woman is never comfortable to watch. Hopefully, Baga is doing okay, as I'm sure the backlash atm is quite severe atm... but also that he is taking a bit of it as a learning lesson--the fine line between banter and it going too far.

EDIT: On a much lighter note. The queens having some fun with each other. If you're at work, volume down on account of Divina's laugh.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Spoiler alert- Sashay away (Sorry, I’m not clever enough to put a box around it)

What an amazing episode! The right 3 stayed in (although I felt bad for Bagga’s mom, although by the sound of it she didn’t take it the wrong way). Photos of their ‘looks’ came up in my insta feed before I watched the show & I swear that I thought it was Cheryl Hole twice! (Didn’t realise it was his sister dressed up). They both looked fabulous! Bagga smashed the lip synch though. I felt those words 😍👌🏻

Reactions: 2
I LOVE Cheryl Hole - she has been soooo funny and way more witty than anyone would give her credit for.

I really don’t know why they all seem to think she is so shite because she is a hell of a lot more put together than the trash bag that it’s Baga Chipz. Poor Cheryl has definitely been the underdog and didn’t deserve to be!

Vivienne all day long just for the impression of that cleaning lady. Cant wait for Snatch Game.
I really like the Vivienne for how talented she clearly is - she is going places! But do you not think she is just insufferably arrogant and needs taking down a peg or two? Such a shame as well because I was so pleased to see a scouser was such a contender in the competition.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Spoiler alert- Sashay away (Sorry, I’m not clever enough to put a box around it)

What an amazing episode! The right 3 stayed in (although I felt bad for Bagga’s mom, although by the sound of it she didn’t take it the wrong way). Photos of their ‘looks’ came up in my insta feed before I watched the show & I swear that I thought it was Cheryl Hole twice! (Didn’t realise it was his sister dressed up). They both looked fabulous! Bagga smashed the lip synch though. I felt those words 😍👌🏻
Yeah Cheryl Hole and Sissy Hole looked very similar lol

Reactions: 2
Vivienne all day long just for the impression of that cleaning lady. Cant wait for Snatch Game.
When Ru said what team are you on and Baga and Davina did a dance move, I legit laughed so much at The Vivienne "v**ina" Trump impression [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Reactions: 3

Grazia UK Interview with the top three queens!

Sidenote: I can't believe the final episode is this week. I'm not ready for it to end. :cry:

Reactions: 6
I think The Vivienne will win as she reminds me of the US Queens. Very beautiful & elegant and highly creative with her costumes. Incredible impersonator. Charismatic. I love Divina Di Campo as a representative of U.K. Queens. She’s an absolute professional, highly talented in all areas of entertainment (singing, lipsynching, dancing, acting). She’s honed her craft. Her ‘look’ is less beautiful & more traditional drag if you get my drift. Not better or worse than The Vivienne but markedly different. I have loved Bagga from day 1. She’s more pantomime dame than the other 2 and I love her for it. She’s so funny! I’ll be happy for whoever wins.

Reactions: 5
I think The Vivienne will win as she reminds me of the US Queens. Very beautiful & elegant and highly creative with her costumes. Incredible impersonator. Charismatic. I love Divina Di Campo as a representative of U.K. Queens. She’s an absolute professional, highly talented in all areas of entertainment (singing, lipsynching, dancing, acting). She’s honed her craft. Her ‘look’ is less beautiful & more traditional drag if you get my drift. Not better or worse than The Vivienne but markedly different. I have loved Bagga from day 1. She’s more pantomime dame than the other 2 and I love her for it. She’s so funny! I’ll be happy for whoever wins.
You know what, I think this is one where I don’t mind if Vivienne or Divina wins the final tbh. They both have their strengths and weaknesses but overall have been consistently strong. We have seen a lot of growth from both of them. Best of all, everyone does seem to be genuinely good friends with each other, judging from the behind the scenes footage they show on RPDR UK Twitter or the tweets other queens share from the show.

I love Baga’s humor but her looks have been pretty one note for me. Compared to Vivienne or Divina she’s just not on the same level. Not to discredit her talent in any way but I feel the public has shifted quite a bit after Mum-gate last week.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Oh God...
I can’t believe 3 months have passed since DRUK line up was announced.
I have laughed, cried, agreed and rolled my eyes a few times...then come straight to Tattle to see what you all thought.
Thank you all as I have not felt alone watching this series and I can’t wait for the next one!
😘

Reactions: 9
I hope to see everyone back here for season two and for All Stars if it happens. It’s been a pleasure watching this and being able to dissect and discuss with everyone here.

Overall, I’m happy with the win. I still think episode five was the best episode but this was a good finale.

As I said earlier, I would be happy with a Vivienne or Divina win. Vivienne gave us humor, served us looks, and also showed us vulnerability. It’s a win that I’m happy about. I really do hope the other queens come back for an All Stars season (esp Divina, Baga, Cheryl Hole, and Blu). Season two has some big shoes to fill to try top season one imo.

Did anyone think it was weird to do ballroom dancing choreo with Rupaul’s Rock It (To The Moon) song? AJ’s job was to teach them a choreography that would go with the song. Not to show off his skills and then teaching them difficult ballroom dances while getting exasperated they weren’t picking it up quickly. Also, very weird to see Curtis from the recent Love Island on there. I was kinda expecting him to give everyone coffee lol.

I’m glad they cleared up Mum-gate with Baga on the podcast considering how awful last week looked for him. It makes a lot of sense the type of relationship he and his mother have considering he was raised mainly by his grandmother. Even though Baga laughs it off and obviously his nan loves him a lot; that kind of rejection goes deep.

My only one complaint this episode is that I wish they didn’t give Divina such an obvious downgrade edit to make Viv’s win more palatable. The Vivienne is talented on her own merits; that edit was so unnecessary. When they showed Divina making that face after Vivienne “why I should win” speech I knew Divina would be runner-up. Also, during the lip sync they kept panning to Vivienne way more than Divina. They both did great in the final lip sync imo.

Also, Michelle’s comment with Divina having questionable runway looks? I would have loved to hear Michelle elaborate on that considering all season she’s been loving Divina’s looks (maybe not her makeup which I agree with) so that comment came out of nowhere. The only runway look that was a miss was last week’s challenge— the white dress was not cute. But Divina won that challenge so.. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Another comment that maybe me pause was when Michelle and Ru made it seem like Divina has always been super confident from the get go. Did they watch a different season? If anything it’s The Vivienne who has always been super confident from the beginning and only faltered in the girl group challenge, whereas Divina became more confident throughout the season once she found her stride. It was her coming to terms and not being so hard on herself. Especially considering as both Graham and Divina pointed out, it’s not the British way to be boastful.

Also, thank you Graham for clapping back at Michelle with the “as someone who lives here” comment. Michelle is a huge Anglophile yet a lot of jokes went over her head this season and her arrogance of always having the final word was getting old. I was waiting for someone to put her in her place all season long.

Overall, I still think Divina did the final challenge best but Vivienne had the best runway look— she was stunning and dare I say it, she looked better than Ru tonight. The lip sync was a tie imo. I’m really happy with the win, even if I did like Divina a bit more (her genuine kindness was a quality I really loved seeing on the show and also hearing about from the other queens via sm). But I always knew Vivienne was going to win. She might have had one hiccup along the way but she’s been strong and most consistent. Her looks were also more polished and being an ambassador didn’t hurt her chances. Bravo to The Vivienne. Well deserved. 👏🏻

I guess Trump and Thatcher will be back from that preview we saw at the end. No quid pro quo!

• Heart
Reactions: 6