Drag Race UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing I really enjoyed about the challenge was Tayce’s head sitting on a lily white neck 🤣 It really tickled me. She definitely made the right decision not to change it.

Reactions: 8
Tayce has definitely grown on me the last few weeks. I do think it's a 2 horse between Bimini and Lawrence though. Mind wouldn't surprise me if Ellie won at this rate!

Reactions: 3
I really think Tayce has been overlooked. Bimini and Lawrence have been so strong (Bimini especially in the last few episodes) which is probably why. Last few challenges haven't been to Tayce's strength so looking forward to the dancing/singing challenge next week

Reactions: 10
I think it's definitely going to be between Bimini and Lawrence for the win. I've taken such a liking to Bimini the past few weeks, she's been doing brilliantly especially considering she was in the bottom on the first episode. She has to be my winner. I don't know what it is about Lawrence, she's of course doing well still but it almost seems like she's not quite been as strong after getting all those wins early on

Reactions: 11
I agree that Tayce is overlooked. Beautiful face, funny, warm, charismatic... it’s like they’ve already decided that a “pretty” queen isn’t quite good enough.

Reactions: 19
I can imagine Lawrence winning because Ru is still showing favouritism, but Bimini has really captured the fanbase's hearts.

Reactions: 2
On the drag race uk Twitter account, they’ve tweeted each finalist separately asking “do you want.... to be the next drag superstar?” Bimini has 25k+ likes, Tayce has 4k+, Lawrence has 3k+ and Ellie has 1k+, so Bimini is clearly the fan favourite so I hope this translates into an actual win!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tayce gets rude critiques, like 'omg we expected you to duck it up and you didn't'... at what point are you going to actually value her

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t really mind who wins to be honest I think they are all showcasing how good they are week after week and have won the hearts of all who are watching and have larger fan bases now which is great! :)
They all have their own charm and talents and it really shines through even if the judges don’t see it everyone watching them does and I think that counts more :) like why would I listen to what Ru has to say on about how good someone was as a panto dame when they don’t know what that is or judge snatch game and not know most references🙄or Michelle who sometimes lives in England for a few weeks but teaches Ru cockney rhythmic slang??😒give over!! It doesn’t really matter what the judges say,what matters is they are loved by the people who ‘get them’ and appreciate them for all they do and isn’t that what this is all about :D

Also 😅I think we need to realise that more as a fan base and chill out on the hate towards contestants and each other at times ( this has nothing to do with you lovely tattle bunch you’re always kind, funny, smart gems💎 ) but in the wider dragrace fandom I think we need to take a breath and realise we are all enjoying this show together and that’s all it is a show,that’s becoming more and more produced to the detriment of the contests and fans I think but that’s why they have producers- to produce the show and get what they need from it, I just wish they weren’t doing it to rile up the fans and in every episode now it feels.
Sorry for the long posts I just don’t want us to lose the fun that is dragrace because of toxic attitudes to something that all in all is a reality show :)
All I can to this toxic fan base is
“Excuse your mouth?! I don’t see you out there walking children in nature!!”
❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
“The final was filmed in November, but with multiple endings, like Game Of Thrones – meaning none of them know who has won until the episode is broadcast.” Huh?!

Reactions: 1
“The final was filmed in November, but with multiple endings, like Game Of Thrones – meaning none of them know who has won until the episode is broadcast.” Huh?!
Apparently that's the way it has been across the board for many seasons now, so that the finale spoilers can't be guaranteed accurate. I wonder what it's like to have to pretend to win!

Reactions: 5
They do this every season - they film each of them being announced as the winner and then only when it’s shown live do the queens know who has won!! That’s why sometimes their reaction to winning doesn’t look very excited haha

They usually have a viewing party for thefinalists where they watch together and film the reaction of the winner, they’re usually on YouTube! Think it’s so no spoilers can happen, especially in the US when they usually film the final with a live audience (pre covid!)

Reactions: 6
Thru getting into UK drag race for the first time... I discovered on TLC channel today Dragnificent starring a team of past drag us queens doing makeovers on a lady each episode in us.. Seen two today on virgin catch up love it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.