Drag Race UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awhora's Louie Spence was great and so was her runway look, yet she ended up in the bottom? It must be so disheartening. Another example of the judges just not getting it. As others have said, I hope Tayce, Awhora, Bimini and Lawrence are top 4 (with Bimini winning)

Reactions: 16
I feel Tia would have been better sticking with Shirley Bassey and singing all her answers. Annoyed Ru talked her into Mel B because she obviously hadn’t practiced her.

Reactions: 17
I feel Tia would have been better sticking with Shirley Bassey and singing all her answers. Annoyed Ru talked her into Mel B because she obviously hadn’t practiced her.
That's a bloody good point. Poor Tia.

That's a bloody good point. Poor Tia.

Reactions: 3
Just finished the episode all I have to say is - how is sister sister still in the competition 🤯🤯

Reactions: 17
Tia should've stuck with Bassey. Ru often fucks over the girls with his "helpful" suggestions for Snatch Game.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I was so rooting for Tia but kind of disappointed she didn’t raise her game! Actually not sure who I want to win now.

Reactions: 3
Bimini for the crown!

I liked Ginny until she started referring herself as an 'icon' on the interview with Jodie Harsh. There is loving yourself and then there is sucking yourself off.

I really hated the way Ru made her feel that she should dress sexy (obvs I want her to feel sexy) but femininity doesn't have to be tied with sexiness in the male gaze, and I liked having a non sexy queen. I don't think the answer to the problems about patriarchy and beauty is to insist that everyone becomes more beautiful, I think drag could be an interesting foil to that sometimes.

Tia would be perfect on Saturday morning tele or kids tv

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Awhora's Louie Spence was great and so was her runway look, yet she ended up in the bottom? It must be so disheartening. Another example of the judges just not getting it. As others have said, I hope Tayce, Awhora, Bimini and Lawrence are top 4 (with Bimini winning)
I thought it was her Louie Spence was so good! A'whora and Bimini did really well. But overall a weak Snatch Game. Gemma Collins contributed absolutely nothing and I hope she's never on it again.

Reactions: 16
I thought it was her Louie Spence was so good! A'whora and Bimini did really well. But overall a weak Snatch Game. Gemma Collins contributed absolutely nothing and I hope she's never on it again.
I was sad with how heavily filtered snatch game was. There was clearly sooooo
Much we never got to watch!!! Like tayce playing kath I was so excited but we never saw anything!!

Reactions: 4
Why does Ru keep cutting off Michelle when they’re discussing the queens on the runway? She keeps yelling “SILENCE! I’ve made my decision” when Michelle obviously still has something else to say. I’m not her biggest fan but it just comes across a bit weird.

Also loved A’whora as Louis Spence she had me proper laughing unlike some of the others. She looked absolutely stunning on the runway too then to see Sister wearing a similar mask to her, get some originality🙄 Ellie’s Vicky Pollard was so so good as well you can tell she had practiced that as all the mannerisms and the accent were down.

Reactions: 9
Why does Ru keep cutting off Michelle when they’re discussing the queens on the runway? She keeps yelling “SILENCE! I’ve made my decision” when Michelle obviously still has something else to say. I’m not her biggest fan but it just comes across a bit weird.
This seems to be a new in joke. I think Rupaul did it a few times accidentally but found it funny so now it's a thing they do every time.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
To be honest, I think Snatch Game is overrated. It’s 90% cringe and 10% funny.

I think Ginny is taking the lemon persona too far. She left the show on good terms as far as I could see, but ever since the episode aired she’s been sour and slagging Ru off at every opportunity. You went out in ninth place love, people ARE going to forget you.
Somebody that agrees 😂😂 I spend my whole time cringing at snatch game and don't get why everyone is obsessed 😂

Reactions: 1
I criiiiiiiinged remembering Lawrence saying that Ellie Diamond wasn't naturally funny in anticipation of the Snatch Game knowing how it turned out. Ellie's impersonation of Vicky Pollard was so good, and her accent is stronger than Lawrence's but it didn't show through. I just felt like this picture inside. I do like Lawrence but I think she sometimes is a bit dish it out but can't take it, and that she dishes it out unnecessarily sometimes - like parring Cherry Valentine's teeth

1613750442362.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I agree, I don't like A'Whora, but her Louie Spence was really funny, especially compared to Sister Sister. And Ellie's Vicky Pollard was definitely top three. Sister didn't seem to get any really screen time, but that one "bit" she did about predicting the future has been done on Snatch Game before, and it really wasn't very good. She was much worse than A'Whora.
Lawrence was doing Miriam Margolyes too accurately. There wasn't any real improv there. I really hare Miriam Margolyes any time she's on tv as herself, so I personally think she was a terrible choice- Lawrence would have been far better off being Lorraine Kelly or even something like Billy Connolly if she needed a script.
I really like Tia but she was pretty much the worst every week. I'm 100% behind Bimini.

Reactions: 4
I criiiiiiiinged remembering Lawrence saying that Ellie Diamond wasn't naturally funny in anticipation of the Snatch Game knowing how it turned out. Ellie's impersonation of Vicky Pollard was so good, and her accent is stronger than Lawrence's. I just felt like this picture inside. I do like Lawrence but I think she sometimes is a bit dish it out but can't take it, and that she dishes it out unnecessarily sometimes - like parring Cherry Valentine's teeth

View attachment 445684
It did make me laugh. I do find Lawrence funny and she is definitely talented but there is a sense of dishing it out and can't take it. I also think the fact that a few times we've seen queens basically tell her to STFU, there's other things going on that doesn't get aired - I think Lawrence is getting a favourable edit.

Reactions: 5
I was sad with how heavily filtered snatch game was. There was clearly sooooo
Much we never got to watch!!! Like tayce playing kath I was so excited but we never saw anything!!
Tayce didn’t even say “look at me, Look at me, look at me” or “it’s nice, different, unusual” which are the 2 things I think of when I think of kath.
They would have been so easy to incorporate. It may have been edited out but she didn’t do well from what they showed us

Reactions: 6
It did make me laugh. I do find Lawrence funny and she is definitely talented but there is a sense of dishing it out and can't take it. I also think the fact that a few times we've seen queens basically tell her to STFU, there's other things going on that doesn't get aired - I think Lawrence is getting a favourable edit.
Agree...this is the vibe Lawrence is serving ATM:

1613751125848.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.