Drag Race UK S5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i love LGD!! i'm enjoying this series so much more than i thought i would, i really didn't care for the previous UKvsTW. i really like Marina and Tia too, but as someone mentioned above i feel like it's being set up for Tia to win.. the way Ru loves Marina reminds me of how she loved Krystal Versace though, there were some other queens too but i can't quite remember (Symone or Plastique maybe?). i think Marina will end up on either the next All Stars like Jimbo

Reactions: 6
Scarlet deserved that.
The other two were finalists 100%
Really happy with this top 4! Rooting for Tia but wouldn’t be at all upset it Marina takes it - and given the usual lip-sync-for-the-crown-athon coming our way she’s got a very strong chance.

Reactions: 8
Pinning my hopes on the win for Tia! ♥
Marina is gorgeous, and serves some amazing lewks - I am also loving Hannah too.

Reactions: 3
I want Tia to win so badly! I do think it’s Marina’s to lose though, especially with it being lip sync for the crown.

The reunion looks a little juicy 👀

Reactions: 4
Really happy with the top 4! i really don't like scarlet but i don't know why 😬😂 i'm sure i didn't mind her on her season and i can't even remember her on all stars. loving the song choices for the lip syncs this series so looking forward to next week! Marina is by far the strongest performer so it will be interesting to see what happens.

also three bridal-inspired looks from LGD this series, and all such different looks!

Really happy with the top 4! i really don't like scarlet but i don't know why 😬😂 i'm sure i didn't mind her on her season and i can't even remember her on all stars. loving the song choices for the lip syncs this series so looking forward to next week! Marina is by far the strongest performer so it will be interesting to see what happens.

also three bridal-inspired looks from LGD this series, and all such different looks!
I always think Americans struggle a bit when amongst other nationalities. Europeans and Antipodeans tend to have a much more self-deprecating sense of humour and Americans always tend to focus on the competitive element. You don't notice it on US seasons because everyone is similar, but put them on a World series and you notice it.

Reactions: 9
Could of done without the highly unfunny Katherine Ryan on this week's show 🙄
Marina's runway outfit was 😍
Would of swapped out Hannah for Scarlett in the final though 🤔

Reactions: 2
Could of done without the highly unfunny Katherine Ryan on this week's show 🙄
i don't care for her, i thought she gave good advice to each queen but i got so fed up with her runway commentary! it's like some guest judges feel like they need to make funny jokes during the runway and it just feels forced sometimes, and as if they were given a script of jokey lines to use. and Katherine was making like 2-3 jokes for each queen 🥴

i don't care for her, i thought she gave good advice to each queen but i got so fed up with her runway commentary! it's like some guest judges feel like they need to make funny jokes during the runway and it just feels forced sometimes, and as if they were given a script of jokey lines to use. and Katherine was making like 2-3 jokes for each queen 🥴
iirc I'm sure I read somewhere that the judges get fed some of the runway jokes by production, probably more so for the guest judges who aren't necessarily funny. I think that's why the queens walk the runway twice; once with and once without commentary.

Reactions: 2
iirc I'm sure I read somewhere that the judges get fed some of the runway jokes by production, probably more so for the guest judges who aren't necessarily funny. I think that's why the queens walk the runway twice; once with and once without commentary.
i knew they did the runway twice, i also remember Farrah Moan said something about production choosing the worst take for her talent show performance in all stars. i never really thought about guest judges having a script past the judges intro bit but it seems obvious now, even Katherine who is probably better at improv jokes seemed to be working through a list of jokes, whether she wrote them or not.

& i remembered Leomie tweeting about her jokes when she was a guest judge so i went to see if i could find what she said, i thought this was interesting! i think she also said she made loads more jokes that got cut too

Attachments

Hmm, not convinced by the winner. I thought the other queen did better in the final lip sync.

Has Blu had work done or is it just that she's painting differently? I don't think I'd have been able to tell it was her if I didn't know.