Drag Race UK S5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up (can’t sleep because I’m ill 🙃), I loved that episode! Agree that Tia was an odd choice to win the mini challenge but I like that she tried to give people verses that suited them and thought the rusical was good. Loved Marina’s glow up catwalk, she’s a strong competitor. Now that Gothy has gone (sorry Gothy), I really like this cast. Even Hannah has grown on me but top four for me should be Marina, Tia, Scarlett and La Grande Damme.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Agree with your top 4 - I predict Marina to win, Tia 2nd, La GD 3rd.
Nothing against Gothy personally, but it was well overdue for them to be cut loose. Should’ve been 1st week (if Mayhem hadn’t effed up), or failing that, week 2. They are just not very talented IMO.
Just caught up (can’t sleep because I’m ill 🙃), I loved that episode! Agree that Tia was an odd choice to win the mini challenge but I like that she tried to give people verses that suited them and thought the rusical was good. Loved Marina’s glow up catwalk, she’s a strong competitor. Now that Gothy has gone (sorry Gothy), I really like this cast. Even Hannah has grown on me but top four for me should be Marina, Tia, Scarlett and La Grande Damme.

Reactions: 8
Marina was so good in the rusical think she has a good chance of winning (just wish she would stop talking about the Philippines everytime she speaks we know already🙄)
Can't believe gothy got this far tbh she's just not in the same league as the others

Reactions: 8
This season is actually turning out quite good I think. I actually quite like there aren’t many American queens as I do think they can sometimes dominate. Le Grande Dame is just so stunning in everything but I don’t think she’ll win. Definitely can see Tia in the top with Marina and maybe Hannah? Glad Gothy is gone- she was so wooden in everything, even her walk! Does she perform at shows? I can’t imagine why anyone would go and see her- she doesn’t seem to enjoy dancing/lip syncing on the show!

Reactions: 11
La Grande Dame is so beautiful in and out of drag.
I am OBSESSED with LGD. I can’t believe I didn’t know of her prior. Her and Marina are absolutely gorgeous and I hope either of them take the win, feels like it’s being set for up for Tia to win though (although I am a Tia fan).

Reactions: 4
Really enjoyed last night’s episode and the right person went for me. I don’t want this series to end now and love all of the top 5! Is the Tia and LGD thing just a joke? If they could make babies, they would make beautiful ones 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Yes me too - such a camp old time! I was so impressed they managed to learn ANY of the dances (Marina aside, of course, as she’s amazing) - on Strictly they get almost a week to get the steps down and our gals must have had, what, a day?! Very impressive. I would have fallen immediately on my arse 😅

Reactions: 3
That was a fabulous episode. I did worry for Tia and LGD but they were fabulous. These couples tasks always worry me cos Scarlett wasn't that bad and I like her.

But I think the right person went.

Will be interesting to see this week's comedy roast task cos straight off, Marina looks like the weakest link. But you never know what will happen.

For me it's Marina or Tia for the win.

Reactions: 2
Lgd was stunning on the runway definitely the right person left this week its a fab final 5 think its marinas to loose

Reactions: 3
Next week will be interesting though as Marina could land in the bottom two, although I do think she’s quite funny. You’d expect Hannah and Tia to do well but we shall see, looking forward to it.

I was a bit switched off this episode as Strictly just isn’t for me. Looking forward to the roast this week though 😄

• Heart