Dr Laura GP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dr Hilary is a good egg!! Often tackles serious issues, very very sensitively but also has the most frivolous, joyful fashion deepdives. All because its something shes passionate about. Not a sniff of a swipe up - no interest in that carry on at all
She is hands down one of my favourite people to follow. A really good egg, no bs.. She's authentic in the truest sense and I for one am here for her pop culture/fashion deep dives, sprinkled with her occasional wisdom on other topical issues.

Reactions: 2
She is hands down one of my favourite people to follow. A really good egg, no bs.. She's authentic in the truest sense and I for one am here for her pop culture/fashion deep dives, sprinkled with her occasional wisdom on other topical issues.
Yes!! She is very articulate with sensitive topics - i defo learn a lot on those from her.

Aware i'm derailing the thread - apologies.i just rejoice in seeing someone who is the opposite of the insta huns giving the subtle digs.

Reactions: 1
She wants to be like Dr Doireann and she’s as annoying as anything . So false

Reactions: 2
Unfollowed ... the only thing more annoying than her smug granny face is the begging she does and full house of freebies she will receive 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lads, I can’t. I just can’t... I watched 2 or 3 of those singing in the kitchen videos and I’m still cringing. Honestly. Oh god. Unable!! 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I had to skip through too cringe altogether! Maybe it's just me,but having such a large following, I'd much prefer to have my work office separate to my own home when everyone would know where you live? Anyone else feel the same or maybe it's just me!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.