Dr Laura GP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually mortified for the karaoke stuff .. she doesn’t know how to act or how she wants to portray herself . Serous doctor ? Mummy blogger ? Fun wine drinking mommy ? Dermatologist ? It’s all so cringe . Everything she does now is for the gram like her life revolves around what content she can put up .. for a professional it’s so cringe . She is actually very immature . Also the messages to that doctor steph “ I’m sick of being depressed “ would you get the boat you are no more depressed . You are spoilt and annoyed you can’t go on your all inclusive holidays and that you actually have to mind your kids rather than have the minder with them !

• Heart
Reactions: 8
In response to a q asking if she’s had the vaccine yet, Laura said she is getting it next week. Although she’s not in a hospital, as a GP I would imagine she would still have got it weeks ago! Remember about a month ago she got tested, got the all clear, was out and about but someone on here was told she was positive? I think the advice is to wait around 4 weeks until after you have had the virus to get the vaccine. So it’s likely she didn’t self isolate when she had the virus. She said she would explain all when she gets it. Interesting

Reactions: 3
In response to a q asking if she’s had the vaccine yet, Laura said she is getting it next week. Although she’s not in a hospital, as a GP I would imagine she would still have got it weeks ago! Remember about a month ago she got tested, got the all clear, was out and about but someone on here was told she was positive? I think the advice is to wait around 4 weeks until after you have had the virus to get the vaccine. So it’s likely she didn’t self isolate when she had the virus. She said she would explain all when she gets it. Interesting
Thought the same when I saw the answer ! She clearrlllyyyyyyy was covid positive which is fine but just admit it!

Reactions: 1
Unfortunately some GP’s are actually still waiting, though they’re in the minority at this stage. Many have received the first dose but not the second yet.

Unfortunately some GP’s are actually still waiting, though they’re in the minority at this stage. Many have received the first dose but not the second yet.
Her saying she’d explain the situation Monday sounds like there is some reason other than it just wasn’t her turn.

Reactions: 6
Guys - I’ve bleeping told you weeks ago she had covid ! Please don’t think there’s any other genuine reason she’s only getting a vaccine now. She was out and about walking 2 days after her positive test.

*go back on-thread for this info

I haven’t been keeping up to date with her stories and stuff, but is she practising as a GP at the moment? Or just doing online skin stuff?

Reactions: 1
I haven’t been keeping up to date with her stories and stuff, but is she practising as a GP at the moment? Or just doing online skin stuff?
It’s not clear who she is catering for on the GP side of things. She said she is seeing patients but doesn’t do out of hours so you’d need to be registered with another GP for that. If you were registered with another GP what would you be going to Laura for?! I’m sure GPs would be delighted to have people registering and only using them for our of hours but giving their regular business to Laura...

It’s not clear who she is catering for on the GP side of things. She said she is seeing patients but doesn’t do out of hours so you’d need to be registered with another GP for that. If you were registered with another GP what would you be going to Laura for?! I’m sure GPs would be delighted to have people registering and only using them for our of hours but giving their regular business to Laura...
Ok it definitely doesn’t sound like she is practising as a GP day to day so!! Thanks for the info, I unfollowed her a while back as she was just causing me to get cross !

Reactions: 4
Shock horror, Dr Laura has a post on her grid that she tested positive for covid a month ago. If you recall, I posted that here the same day . Because she was out and about and walking the bleeping prom with her positive test! Stupid stupid woman

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Sorry, what? Covid positive! And waits 4 weeks to post about it. This from the woman who encouraged people to message her if they had covid due to the stigma attached. As another poster confirmed- out walking the prom with her positive test!! Stupid selfish woman.

Reactions: 11
🙌🙌🙌🙌
What I was going to post!!!

Such a bloody head and she wasn't asymptomatic either clearly you see there was symptomatic and how many has she possibly infected with her reckless behaviour!!!!
Why are people praising her under the post? I'm so confused, she went out and about whilst positive and she's an actual doctor but people are thanking her and telling her she's great?

I glanced and put the phone down before I got word dirraheoa ir vomit and go on a huge tangent....

Absolutely wreckless on her part considering shes a doctor!!!!.....

Sorry, what? Covid positive! And waits 4 weeks to post about it. This from the woman who encouraged people to message her if they had covid due to the stigma attached. As another poster confirmed- out walking the prom with her positive test!! Stupid selfish woman.
You have articulated what I have felt .. she also lied then on her account for weeks . Lied . Flat out lied .

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.