Dr Laura GP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The problem with Laura is not her parenting,
It’s the shameful self promotion and selling her soul for ridiculously expensive products. Marketing herself to be fully qualified dermatologist when she is actually only qualified as a GP less than a year. To me she targets vulnerable new mothers to pay ridiculous money to have a consult with her, when they would be better off going to their own GP.
Her terrible Public health advise that she gives to new mothers who fully believe what she says.
She is not relatable in any shape to anybody as someone said she is spoilt and indulged and has had a shock to the system because all the hired helped who have ran for the hills, she had a tit day yesterday but obviously all her medical colleagues and friends have ran for the hills with the hired help, joined soon by the husband if she doesn’t get a grip 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
The problem with Laura is not her parenting,
It’s the shameful self promotion and selling her soul for ridiculously expensive products. Marketing herself to be fully qualified dermatologist when she is actually only qualified as a GP less than a year. To me she targets vulnerable new mothers to pay ridiculous money to have a consult with her, when they would be better off going to their own GP.
Her terrible Public health advise that she gives to new mothers who fully believe what she says.
She is not relatable in any shape to anybody as someone said she is spoilt and indulged and has had a shock to the system because all the hired helped who have ran for the hills, she had a tit day yesterday but obviously all her medical colleagues and friends have ran for the hills with the hired help, joined soon by the husband if she doesn’t get a grip 🤣🤣
and .. her skin is crap looking!!! For someone giving skin advice and consultation!!

Reactions: 2
Is it awful that part of me is glad her hubby said you signed up for this?! No cleaner and childminder and she can't cope! Does she not realise she must be infuriating so many mom's out there that this is the norm for them, at home with their kids and not in a mansion either!!
Does everyone not remember that Ross didn’t want a 3rd child. It was a source of arguments and she forced his hand as she was getting older. She said that before she got pregnant. So not surprised he got cross with her yesterday.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Does everyone not remember that Ross didn’t want a 3rd child. It was a source of arguments and she forced his hand as she was getting older. She said that before she got pregnant. So not surprised he got cross with her yesterday.
Jesus she shares far too much information

I don’t remember that at all . That’s very personal to be sharing to thousands. She definitely comes across as a bully !

Reactions: 4
Do people not remember just before lockdown she was going to lanzarote for a holiday before she had Romy just her and Ross. His parents were coming from the UK to mind the 2 girls. Covid 19 was pretty bad at the time but she kept saying she was going right up to the last minute 🙄

Do people not remember just before lockdown she was going to lanzarote for a holiday before she had Romy just her and Ross. His parents were coming from the UK to mind the 2 girls. Covid 19 was pretty bad at the time but she kept saying she was going right up to the last minute 🙄
I remember that actually . She has insane notions of herself .
out for another walk today . If she really is covid positive. Walking publicly without a mask on is the worst of the worst

She would’ve gone too if she had kept her mouth shut but because so many knew & would be annoyed she didn’t. She went to the Europe in Killarney instead, again absolutely no need for it at a time we were all told stay home

She would’ve gone too if she had kept her mouth shut but because so many knew & would be annoyed she didn’t. She went to the Europe in Killarney instead, again absolutely no need for it at a time we were all told stay home
That was when I realised she was clearly clueless

As much as I find her irritating and annoying, I do wonder if the claims about her being covid positive are true? Or is it just hearsay here on Tattle? I don’t know would a newly qualified doctor take the chance of telling people she’s tested positive and then put it on social media that she’s out and about-it just seems a bit too much? Maybe I’m wrong but it doesn’t add up really for me.

Reactions: 6
She seems so entitled and acts like she's above the law, it wouldn't surprise me if she is/was positive. It could be hearsay but the original poster seemed pretty certain about it.

Reactions: 3
As much as I find her irritating and annoying, I do wonder if the claims about her being covid positive are true? Or is it just hearsay here on Tattle? I don’t know would a newly qualified doctor take the chance of telling people she’s tested positive and then put it on social media that she’s out and about-it just seems a bit too much? Maybe I’m wrong but it doesn’t add up really for me.
It’s 100% not hear say. She was doing a consult with my family member, she had to pause the video screen for a second and when she came back she said she had just gotten a text to confirm she was covid positive & that’s why she paused. That she had been negative but still had symptoms so got tested again wanting to know.

It’s 100% not hear say. She was doing a consult with my family member, she had to pause the video screen for a second and when she came back she said she had just gotten a text to confirm she was covid positive & that’s why she paused. That she had been negative but still had symptoms so got tested again wanting to know.
That is truly appalling. It’s bizarre so that she would admit to it and then post the content she is on instagram. I wonder will she address it? Has anyone questioned her on it?

That is truly appalling. It’s bizarre so that she would admit to it and then post the content she is on instagram. I wonder will she address it? Has anyone questioned her on it?
It’s mad isn’t it ? Like , earlier she said she might see people out on the prom for her daily walk 😬 what she’s doing has to be illegal ? She really deserves to be named and shamed for this behavior. One rule for her

It’s mad isn’t it ? Like , earlier she said she might see people out on the prom for her daily walk 😬 what she’s doing has to be illegal ? She really deserves to be named and shamed for this behavior. One rule for her
would she be thinking that by when she had the negative test (think that was a week or less before the Positive one)that Her 14 days are up? Really don’t know!But I assure you, as my 7 month old is here sleeping next to me, Laura confirmed she is covid positive last Thursday to my close family member on her video consult - I can even tell you the booking system she uses is called Heydoc and it’s €75 a consultation. There’s no doubt she has covid. It’s her behaviour that’s questionable

would she be thinking that by when she had the negative test (think that was a week or less before the Positive one)that Her 14 days are up? Really don’t know!But I assure you, as my 7 month old is here sleeping next to me, Laura confirmed she is covid positive last Thursday to my close family member on her video consult - I can even tell you the booking system she uses is called Heydoc and it’s €75 a consultation. There’s no doubt she has covid. It’s her behaviour that’s questionable
Wow she’s Unbelievable. Who knows..... maybe is thinking her self isolation period is up. If that’s the case I feel she would tell her Instagram about her having it though !
how did your family member find the consultation btw ?

Dr laura charging money for “ common childhood illnesses “ she is literally selling snow to a snow man ! You can google and get all the answers yourself . She try to make money out of anything .. money grabbing moan

Reactions: 5
Wow she’s Unbelievable. Who knows..... maybe is thinking her self isolation period is up. If that’s the case I feel she would tell her Instagram about her having it though !
how did your family member find the consultation btw ?
awful. Now, this family member has gone in search of help everywhere and anywhere for a skin situation. It’s IVF induced acne / sores like the real sore acne plus hard coarse facial hair. And the prescription strength stuff required for hair/skin is totally something you really can’t often mix with IVF meds depending as many skin meds can be hormonal. This isn’t a few spots not this is quite bad. I got a shock when I saw myself. Anyway she found Dr Laura unhelpful, wanting to sell her products and really my family member felt Laura was too ‘ I’m sure that’s ok for IVF’ casual when in fact as we all know a paracetamol can throw IVF off sometimes it’s all about balances and hormones and science. So it’s €75 for €30 min consult and then €120 upwards for skin care that she will prescribe you, but she also stocks it so she can send herself your prescription that she wrote, and then post you the prescribed skin care. Surely be to god that’s not ethical and means she is more likely to only prescribe you with a brand she sells over a brand she doesn’t!! I can’t see how she’s getting away with that. But anyway the consult was booked out of desperation, to be fair, but she got nowhere . I think she’s going to try the skin nerd next ... not sure if that’s a con or what

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.