Dr Laura GP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God for someone who wants us to pay her ā‚¬75 for an online consult, and then a further ā‚¬100-250 for prescription skin care, you would think her own skin would be better. Coming on half tipsy for a moan and then tagging Simon Harris!? Karaoke with Ross and a live zoom with Simon ? Lay off the wine Laura it doesnā€™t suit you.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God for someone who wants us to pay her ā‚¬75 for an online consult, and then a further ā‚¬100-250 for prescription skin care, you would think her own skin would be better. Coming on half tipsy for a moan and then tagging Simon Harris!? Karaoke with Ross and a live zoom with Simon ? Lay off the wine Laura it doesnā€™t suit you.
What was she saying during the live ? Was she sniffly or anything ?

Reactions: 4
What was she saying during the live ? Was she sniffly or anything ?
to me she was after more than a glass of wine she was rambling about lockdown, walking, kids, karaoke - wine fuelled and if thatā€™s her professional GP way of coming on live itā€™s not great! Was clearly snuffled and coughing

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Came onto say this .for someone who you pay to help with your skincare her skin is shocking . Itā€™s not glowing or dewy or even nice at all . She looks haggard . She is only newly qualified gp and did a diploma in some skincare / derm stuff she isnā€™t properly qualified at all to be giving out advice ! Also not shocked she has covid alllll her symtoms were pointing to it . No wonder the nanny hasnā€™t returned . The way she ass licks that one sinead from every mum... she is crawling up all the Insta huns holes

Reactions: 9
I know for a fact that Dr Laura tested positive for covid 19 last Thursday. When I say I know for a fact, I know because she told my workmate who had an online skin consult with her during the week. She said she originally tested negative and she thought she definitely had it so she got tested again. That was 3-4 days ago. So why the absolute duck is she walking or anywhere but home today? You are not to exercise if you have covid unless itā€™s your back garden. Dr Laura how bleeping dare you shout at us over covid regulations
Wow. What an absolute witch. So many people are doing things like this with positive tests.

Reactions: 4
Wow, if she is Covid-positive then she is an absolute disgrace. I see GPs were getting vaccinated over the weekend in Galway but no mention of this from her so presume she wasn't included

Is it awful that part of me is glad her hubby said you signed up for this?! No cleaner and childminder and she can't cope! Does she not realise she must be infuriating so many mom's out there that this is the norm for them, at home with their kids and not in a mansion either!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is it awful that part of me is glad her hubby said you signed up for this?! No cleaner and childminder and she can't cope! Does she not realise she must be infuriating so many mom's out there that this is the norm for them, at home with their kids and not in a mansion either!!
I couldnā€™t agree with you more. Christ we all know itā€™s hard, most of us are sharing parenting with a partner , wife or hubby, if not people often have grandparent support. I do understand some people are purely single parenting alone. But Laura has her parents, his parents, child minders, crĆØche , cleaners - hiring a virtual assistant and a book keeper for her clinic so sorry I am slow to feel her struggle!! When Romy was a new born, Ross had 6 months off on paternity leave paid. She said this. They still had a child minder for the older two who collected them for Montessori, brought them home and minded them while Laura and Ross were both off because of Romy. Now Laura is entitled to rest and feed with her newborn Iā€™m not saying that. But imagine the privilege of Ross spending his 6 months Pat leave golfing !!! Sheā€™s freaking out because sheā€™s always had someone to do it for her. I would say thatā€™s a crazy house because like any house with 3 under 4, itā€™s full on. But I would imagine being Lauraā€™s childminder would be an awful painful dose of a job

• Heart
She is becoming more more unprofessional on insta !

Another blogger who is struggling for content !
I thought she had good content during the summer but when she got recognised on social media, purchased the house , the clinic etc she has changed a lot

Reactions: 5
Thatā€™s some age gap. You can really see it in them canā€™t you ! The Botox sheā€™s given herself isnā€™t working !!
Finished college in 2003, I reckon shes 38 more than likely 39

Just watched her stories, she says Ross says she signed up for it, and she states- "yes, but not to be at home with them all the time", i'm sorry?? what?? Is that not life as a parent??

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
The only think that surprises me more than her being COVID positive is that someone paid her for a skincare consultation šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow, if she is Covid-positive then she is an absolute disgrace. I see GPs were getting vaccinated over the weekend in Galway but no mention of this from her so presume she wasn't included
You canā€™t get the vaccine until youā€™re 4 weeks since the start of your symptoms so that would make sense as to why she didnā€™t post anything about it !!

• Heart
I called it weeks ago ..... COVID POSITIVE weres her announcement since theres no stigma attached.... stick that in your pipe and smoke it. ..

I have worked as a nanny for doctors there all the same some worse than others but when the tit hits the fan there all in a flap hardly know there own kids. I've had there kids prefer me over them for comfort but I'd be with them more.

• Wow
I've just watched her stories and her live, Christ she's a moany fucker. Imagine even GP's have a glass of wine and do karaoke. Does she think that people think they're a different species?! Her perception of herself is a hell of a lot different to people's actual perception of her. She comes across like a spoiled, indulged brat. Get up off your hole and tidy your house the same as the rest of us. Stop making such a bloody meal of rearing your own kids. She has access to a lot more than most, the privilege is astounding. I'm not saying she can't struggle because she's wealthy because of course anyone can struggle but she just seems more inconvenienced by her kids/messy house/day to day stuff.

Reactions: 6
I called it weeks ago ..... COVID POSITIVE weres her announcement since theres no stigma attached.... stick that in your pipe and smoke it. ..

I have worked as a nanny for doctors there all the same some worse than others but when the tit hits the fan there all in a flap hardly know there own kids. I've had there kids prefer me over them for comfort but I'd be with them more.
This is unfair ā€œall the sameā€. Absolutely not the case at all. Please donā€™t tar a whole profession as not knowing their own children, just because you had a few negative experiences. Plenty of doctors are incredible parents and know their children inside out and upside down.

Reactions: 3
Agree with everyone on her , but the real question is how the duck does she still have so many followers????
I see she has stopped with the terrible health promotion advise too has she ???
Like heat up the bottle in the microwave šŸ¤£ or tagging baby formula companies!
I donā€™t follow her anymore atall but my nosiness got the better of me. I canā€™t believe the stories she was put up on Instagram yesterday??? Was she crying?!?!!?? She clearly had a huge argument with her husband and then came onto 40+ followers to share this ?
Has she nobody to ring to moan about this, she isnā€™t fit for her kids and housework and career because she is spending so much time on social media she is addicted to it and the likes and the comments and the shares from all the over wonderful influencers who we are so grateful for sharing an insight into their daily lives šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
She needs to get of social media and quit tagging companies for rubbish to furnish it go and save the money and put her focus Into been a GP. How does her husband listen to her moan on social media like that , I know mine would be absolutely disgusted l.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I know some are brilliant parents but in my experience some leave a lot to desired I was only giving my opinion.

This is unfair ā€œall the sameā€. Absolutely not the case at all. Please donā€™t tar a whole profession as not knowing their own children, just because you had a few negative experiences. Plenty of doctors are incredible parents and know their children inside out and upside down.
[/QUOTE

Reactions: 1
I know some are brilliant parents but in my experience some leave a lot to desired I was only giving my opinion.
That can be said for any profession though. Most people would assume childcare workers or teachers are great parents and plenty arenā€™t. Itā€™s not profession related. Just think itā€™s unfair to label them as ā€œall the sameā€.

Reactions: 1

They are pretty much weekend parents

edit to agree with the above comments -u can see weekend parents regardless of their profession but GP Laura is a fine example of one .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.