Dr Laura GP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Childminder defo ran there... she was 14 days up isolating to Christmas week .. it’s now 21 days past that ! Wouldn’t blame her. My house isn’t organised everyday with working from home and baby but everything by her seems scatty

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t no if she is coming or going !
Can I just ask , what BS is she saying about. “ protecting the planet “ ad for water wipes!( sorry is it an ad) Correct me if I’m wrong but I never ever heard her talking about Protecting the Planet / environment EVER !!!

She do anything for money n anything to be recognised.

Showing the back garden now , hoping she’ll get a collaboration with a landscaping company or something.

she annoys me so much a long with the rest .

I have to say she is great @ talking 💩

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t no if she is coming or going !
Can I just ask , what BS is she saying about. “ protecting the planet “ ad for water wipes!( sorry is it an ad) Correct me if I’m wrong but I never ever heard her talking about Protecting the Planet / environment EVER !!!

She do anything for money n anything to be recognised.

Showing the back garden now , hoping she’ll get a collaboration with a landscaping company or something.

she annoys me so much a long with the rest .

I have to say she is great @ talking 💩
She was clearly reading that whole AD it was so obvious !! Talking about wipes being sustainable yet she has never referred to this ever before !!! Ads have no meaning with her. She sells expensive prescription medicated skin care online, without seeing you in person & she is now using the word sustainable! LOL

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I can't believe this woman is only late 30s, Ross looks very young in comparison. That ad for waterwipes was tit 😆

• Haha
She was like a robot reading out that Ad. Not natural at all.
She’s now sharing her Pinterest account so everyone has a clear catalogue of what she’d like gifted!

• Haha
I can't believe this woman is only late 30s, Ross looks very young in comparison. That ad for waterwipes was tit 😆
Yes yes yes, she doesn’t look fresh like him ! What age is she ?
Water wipes ad , just awful !
She was like a robot reading out that Ad. Not natural at all.
She’s now sharing her Pinterest account so everyone has a clear catalogue of what she’d like gifted!
Yes n did u see tagged “a white by the whitetorns “about the carpet! Can she it make it anymore obvious , that she is looking a freebie

I don’t want to give her ad a view, are waterwipes biodegradable now or something? Genuinely interested because we use them and have tried to find biodegradable alternatives but they are generally not great.

Reactions: 1
I don’t want to give her ad a view, are waterwipes biodegradable now or something? Genuinely interested because we use them and have tried to find biodegradable alternatives but they are generally not great.
I only used them when my baby was in SCBU I had to get a pack of Pampers one both of my kids reacted to water wipes my son in SCBU his poor bum was red rare.

Ross is younger than me I'm 34 she had it in her stories during the week.

That’s some age gap. You can really see it in them can’t you ! The Botox she’s given herself isn’t working !!
She can’t seem to do anything for her under eye bags. Think she needs to go to a professional skincare person (because, like Dr D, she’s only just qualified as a GP and has no actual qualifications in skincare to be recommending anything to anyone).

• Haha
Did ye see her video today about minding the kids?! Childminder is obviously gone . Would you not be embarrassed recording videos like that and posting it and then your husband seeing it and wondering wtf you’re talking to strangers about your marriage (kids) issues for . So unprofessional for her brand too

Did ye see her video today about minding the kids?! Childminder is obviously gone . Would you not be embarrassed recording videos like that and posting it and then your husband seeing it and wondering wtf you’re talking to strangers about your marriage (kids) issues for . So unprofessional for her brand too
I know for a fact that Dr Laura tested positive for covid 19 last Thursday. When I say I know for a fact, I know because she told my workmate who had an online skin consult with her during the week. She said she originally tested negative and she thought she definitely had it so she got tested again. That was 3-4 days ago. So why the absolute duck is she walking or anywhere but home today? You are not to exercise if you have covid unless it’s your back garden. Dr Laura how bleeping dare you shout at us over covid regulations

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I know for a fact that Dr Laura tested positive for covid 19 last Thursday. When I say I know for a fact, I know because she told my workmate who had an online skin consult with her during the week. She said she originally tested negative and she thought she definitely had it so she got tested again. That was 3-4 days ago. So why the absolute duck is she walking or anywhere but home today? You are not to exercise if you have covid unless it’s your back garden. Dr Laura how bleeping dare you shout at us over covid regulations
I am absolutely shocked!

Reactions: 2
I’m in shock!
I also just watched her stories. How does Ross deal with that moan bag.

• Haha
Yes my mouth 😮 as I read the above
I debated whether to post that all day. When I saw her in the car today I messaged saying I hope she wasn’t out shopping as I heard she had covid. Now we didn’t see her shopping so I hope she wasn’t. But see the live? See the sniffling and coughing ?! She actively has symptoms as well as being positive and she’s out for walks.

• Wow
I debated whether to post that all day. When I saw her in the car today I messaged saying I hope she wasn’t out shopping as I heard she had covid. Now we didn’t see her shopping so I hope she wasn’t. But see the live? See the sniffling and coughing ?! She actively has symptoms as well as being positive and she’s out for walks.
Did she reply?! Or even see it?

Reactions: 2
Omg !! My jaw has hit the floor. I don’t know what she’s at . I know where she was doing that video too , it was outside her parents house . Wtf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.