Dr Joshua Wolrich - Drjoshuawolrich

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joshua can't resist being smug about his one month old baby.
"I know most babies don't fall in to a routine but our one month old has".
All the LOLZ.
The beauty and horror of babies is that they'll school you 'til the cows come home on turning everything on its head just as soon as you think you've got basic tit figured out. Which is pointed out to him in the comments by some of his followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
One month old and he thinks they’ve bailed parenthood. He’s in for a shock!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm surprised he lasted this long before letting his smugness start to show again 😂 guess it's something new from the constant "ask me a question" or "any questions for Claire?" that he keeps posting and never does.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haven’t been on this thread in years, I see nothing has changed

Of COURSE he’s nailed parenting after a month, insufferable knob. Book to follow.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I haven't been on his Instagram for a while, I have him muted, he looks and sounds so different

Free Peloton, free coffee. And yes, he looks a lot older since the baby came along!
Looked at him for the first time in months. Fatherhood has aged him about ten years lol. Claire looks great. The Peleton stuff is really strange - I mean, he clearly doesn't exercise. Then he said Peleton asked for Claire to do the ads and not him. but on his IG account. Bizarre stuff.

Reactions: 2