Dr Jessica Taylor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really believes her own bullshit doesn't she? That person asking for forgiveness as death approaches 🤣🤣🤣. As if.

The idea that Julie Bindel, one of the most prominent feminists of the last 40 years, a respected author and a woman who has dedicated her entire life to helping women and girls (in a tangible way, not just posting unoriginal soundbites on Instagram), would be "jealous" of Jess, a woman with a tenuous Social Media presence trotting out ideas Julie was no doubt reading and writing about when Jess was in nappies, is utterly laughable.

The utter hubris and narcissism of it. Next she'll be telling us Angelina Jolie is jealous of her cheekbones or summat.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I must admit I find that rant really scary and triggering. Any doubt I had before that she was toxic has disintegrated.

Why would are share that screen shot?

Why post the rant at all?

I'm scared of her. Nothing she ever poets now seems to be addressing anything than her own chip on her shoulder.

Lindsy West confronted her troll and if u compare that to Jess's rant u see one powerful woman owning her fragility and seeking to move through it , and one vain, aggressive person seeking to justify her own bull tit.

Reactions: 10
Oh my Christ, Jess, nobody is jealous of your tit fringe, your creepy, cringey relationship, or your new-build in Bumfuck, Nowhere, The Midlands.

I don’t say this as someone looking down on her. I’m working class. I haven’t finished my PhD yet. I rent (or, for those from the Jack Monroe threads, RENT) a tiny flat in a city centre.

People dislike you because you’re arrogant, full of tit, and used a survivor’s story in a book that made you lots of money without her express permission and without remuneration. It’s not hard, you mental narc.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just caught up with the thread, been aware (and concerned) by Jess for a while. Not an academic or a doctor, but a person with ADHD, saw her multiple times say things like nobody should ever be given psychiatric meds, there's no such thing as adhd, and then when called out on it does the Motte and Bailey thing and falls back to claims she's only talking about traumatised women.

But the reason I made the account is nobody's mentioned the gun yet!

This is my favourite of her crazy stories, she posted on twitter that a guy had waved a gun at her and her wife from the end of the garden and shouted threatening things, but only Jess saw it, and then he ran away and when they called the police, the police refused to come.

Consolation prize goes to the time she claimed she gets loads and loads of antisemitic abuse from people who assume she's Jewish.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lots of people with a big social media presence post so much that the shocking stuff gets buried quickly (or deleted) so people don’t add it all together and realise that things don’t add up.

I swear a log needs to be kept with screenshots for these people to make them accountable and their followers to take off their rose tinted glasses.

The thing for me about Jess is that according to her everyone else is an abusive/mean/jealous bully who has it in for her in some way. She has very few relationships that she speaks of positively. In my experience and opinion, while some are very unlucky with the people around them, generally speaking it’s those people who think everyone’s out to get them who are the abusive ones who just can’t see it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
The thing for me about Jess is that according to her everyone else is an abusive/mean/jealous bully who has it in for her in some way. She has very few relationships that she speaks of positively. In my experience and opinion, while some are very unlucky with the people around them, generally speaking it’s those people who think everyone’s out to get them who are the abusive ones who just can’t see it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Narcissistic people are always very black and white. They are either the hero or the victim. No self reflection and looking at their own role in their lives and the impact their actions have.

Reactions: 3
Lots of people with a big social media presence post so much that the shocking stuff gets buried quickly (or deleted) so people don’t add it all together and realise that things don’t add up.

I swear a log needs to be kept with screenshots for these people to make them accountable and their followers to take off their rose tinted glasses.
Yes… I just noticed Jaimi still has an insta post claiming that they they rescued Lilith…

Reactions: 1
Yes… I just noticed Jaimi still has an insta post claiming that they they rescued Lilith…
Oh yes, so she does! It's so disingenuous, isn't it. "We rescued her". She's not saying literally "we got this puppy from a rescue centre" but she knows people will take it that way. But if she's pulled up on it, she can bullshit that she never meant people to think that.

I wonder if Jaimi has always been as much of a liar as Jess or if it's crept up on her.

I've witnessed her making up bullshit for fun, she can be very convincing.

On the other hand, I've also witnessed them both be put on the spot when a lie was exposed that they weren't expecting at all, and they were both tit liars then. It was so obvious they were bullshitting.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Oh yes, so she does! It's so disingenuous, isn't it. "We rescued her". She's not saying literally "we got this puppy from a rescue centre" but she knows people will take it that way. But if she's pulled up on it, she can bullshit that she never meant people to think that.

I wonder if Jaimi has always been as much of a liar as Jess or if it's crept up on her.

I've witnessed her making up bullshit for fun, she can be very convincing.

On the other hand, I've also witnessed them both be put on the spot when a lie was exposed that they weren't expecting at all, and they were both tit liars then. It was so obvious they were bullshitting.
Yes! Like “senior lecturer.”

I don’t know what to make of Jaimi. I feel somehow sorry for her although she would totally reject that, I’m sure. Just can’t help competing my own early twenties to hers.

I earned a pittance as a trainee in the industry in which I went on to have a career, lived in rented rooms in flat shares with friends in a similar situation, and my boyfriend and I had just discovered Ryanair and went on all these cheap breaks staying in the scummiest hostels. But I had so much fun and I wouldn’t change a thing! 😆 Getting married and living in the middle of nowhere would have been my worse nightmare!

If I had announced at the age of 21 (?) while still a student that I was getting married to somebody older with kids who I’d been with for a matter of months… my family would have been concerned to say the least.

Jaimi also seems to have no financial independence - something feminists would usually caution women against.

It’s weird how the fact that they are in a lesbian relationship seems to blind people to things that in a heterosexual relationship would be red flags.

Reactions: 16
Those FB posts are wild, but where did she mention Julie Bindel?
It was autumn last year. I can't remember the detail exactly now, but it was something along the lines of Julie pulled her up on her bullshit and she didn't like it.

Jess posted this video, and told several people it was about Julie. Then when Julie said she wished she wouldn't do this, Jess told her the video wasn't to do with her at all. Total bollocks.

I don't believe her tears are sincere for a second. It's yet more manipulative bullshit, designed to perpetuate her victim narrative and to keep her followers supporting her.

Reactions: 5
I haven’t caught up on the new posts other than the Facebook status, and I know categorically the last one is completely fabricated.

There was a photo/selfie of Jess grabbing Jaimi’s breasts, and someone I knew from Twitter drew a caricature version of it and posted it to Jess. Jess went mental saying it looked like she was assaulting Jaimi, but all this person done was copy the original picture.

The person in question lives abroad and is healthy and well. They didn’t torment Jess for months and the picture wasn’t violent. They have had no communication with Jess whatsoever.

Does anyone know what app this is? It’s not twitter, the speech bubbles look like iMessage but the font doesn’t.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
I’m 99% sure she faked this screenshot. It’s clearly supposed to be iMessage.

Why would this random person have her iMessage number? And if they did, why would they send 4 individual texts in a row, instead of one long text explaining themselves (if they somehow did get her number).

The font is also different from real iMessage. In addition, all the received messages are the same ‘size’ if that makes sense. Go look at your iMessages, I guarantee they are all different sizes of text bubbles depending on the length of the sentence. They are not uniform. There is a huge gap at the end of the fake messages too. This doesn’t happen in real iMessage.

I’ve added her Facebook screenshot, an iMessage that I created on a fake message site, and then an actual iMessage Jess posted on Twitter (at least to show different font).

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Jesus Christ, the post on her Facebook is the most made up thing I've ever read. It reeks of narcissistic fantasy.
I can't believe how dumb she is to not realise that it is such an obvious litany of lies. I'm actually embarassed for her.
We all know one person in our lives who is a fantasist and a liar. We eventually stop trying to challenge them and just feel sorry for them and cringe at their own lack of self-awareness. That is Jessica Taylor now.

Reactions: 11
Has anyone spoken to Sally Ann today? I've messaged her in the last 10 minutes. Her last Tweet was that she was in a really dark place. I'm really concerned about her. Please let me know if anyone has had contact today.
I think it’s best not to share anything about Sally-Ann here that she hasn’t posted publicly herself (even just whether she’s contacted others) as Jess etc likely read here. Appreciate that you’re just concerned.

• Heart
She's not just cringey, she's dangerous.

I hope SallyAnn is OK, she deserves better than this.

Reactions: 3
I haven’t caught up on the new posts other than the Facebook status, and I know categorically the last one is completely fabricated.

There was a photo/selfie of Jess grabbing Jaimi’s breasts, and someone I knew from Twitter drew a caricature version of it and posted it to Jess. Jess went mental saying it looked like she was assaulting Jaimi, but all this person done was copy the original picture.

The person in question lives abroad and is healthy and well. They didn’t torment Jess for months and the picture wasn’t violent. They have had no communication with Jess whatsoever.

Does anyone know what app this is? It’s not twitter, the speech bubbles look like iMessage but the font doesn’t.
Oh gosh, I actually remember that photo - I think it was posted on Instagram in between all the Victim Focus posts 😳 See also : the bum photo.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.