Dr Jessica Taylor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jaimi was just 20 in the first pics, so saying 2019 when she was 21 probably sounds more established in her 20s, rather than let people think she may have been involved with a teenager.

Also, she probably doesn't want people working out there was a crossover as I'm pretty sure it was an affair when they got together.

I just found a comment from Jaimi attacking people for questioning why there was a voluntary research assistant role (for a company that makes so much money), Jaimi implies that private schools and their teacher are unethical - but hiring 3 private tutors is ethical!?!

Also, that comments she makes about the role and why it's free are bollocks because she says its for people who can't earn due to benefits and goes on about generously giving expenses. I have volunteered a lot and it's standard to give expenses, i actually thought it was a legal thing because it always happens.

Also, the thing not being able to earn is double bollocks. You can work part time and it not affect your benefits. In fact, if you're just on child tax credits, you will get more benefits working through working tax credits. There is a sweet spot where that tips, and a point where you might as well be on benefits and earn the same amount for working, then you push through that to earning more. Obviously there are factors like childcare being the main one, it's easy to lose money working then, but the role was flexible and remote.

Basically I think it's a cop out and what Jaimi says I know had come straight out of Jess' as she'd said the exact same thing. Jaimi has never been on benefits so wouldn't understand the system, nor Jess actually, come to think of it, if her 12 years of working and studying stands up.
She's said nothing of substance to defend their own position and gone in the attack. It speaks volumes.

Selling unpaid work as some sort of golden opportunity for poor women is really quite astounding given their line of work. It makes me furious.

Reactions: 5
From never having heard of her, I now find her fascinating.

Her latest Twitter thread seems to be saying that "mentally-ill people should have that mental illness ignored in court, regardless of whether it impacts the case". Now, obviously if it doesn't, then no way it should be brought up. But if you have someone who is a pathological liar, or some sort of personality disorder (I'm sure the actually-qualified on this thread can provide better examples), and the fact that it is medically-recognised that they don't necessarily have a full grasp on reality is ignored, that must be prejudical to the other side ?

Reactions: 1
Her views on mental illness are very inconsistent. For women, it's, "she's not mentally ill, she's just a victim of trauma!" and for men it's, "he's not mentally ill, men just love abusing women!"

Very little nuance.

Reactions: 7
Her views on mental illness are very inconsistent. For women, it's, "she's not mentally ill, she's just a victim of trauma!" and for men it's, "he's not mentally ill, men just love abusing women!"

Very little nuance.
Especially when she boasts about setting up the first men’s mental health centre in the country.

Reactions: 6
Her conduct online recently has been so blatantly wrong and not trauma informed.
I wander what her end goal is...she seems not to care genuinely for helping women...
Would the big time be for her more fame? Working on a TV show? Getting asked to appear more as an expert in media?

It was interesting to see how triggered and destabilised she became when her reputation was at risk even minutely. Seems to me that's all she cares about.

Her views on women vs men Mental health seem to have some truth in it but being taken to an extreme where they become nonsensical...women do get over-diagnosed and men shouldn't use mental illness to justify abuse but that doesn't mean all mental illness doesn't exist and that all diagnoses are bad. I agree she misses nuance and does a disservice to people who benefit and feel empowered by getting a diagnosis!

She puts herself as an expert able to literally throw out the whole DSM. Talk about self confidence.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Look up grandiose narcissist. She's a textbook case, imo.

What Is Grandiose Narcissism? - Choosing Therapy

I once had access to her inbox for her Facebook page, and I was shocked at how often she engaged with blatant trolls - it seemed to me that she enjoyed the arguments with them. I couldn't understand it at the time, but now I do - any attack on her work/business/appearance/tweets/opinions/etc is seen as an attack on her very core self.

Her sense of self is, ironically, incredibly fragile. She lashes out whenever she feels destabilised, which is possibly daily. (seemed like it when I knew her, anyway)

I know she reads this thread, as I've been told by others - and, of course, Sally has shared it as well.

Jess, or Jaimi, whoever is reading - the criticisms you see in this thread aren't isolated, and aren't unfounded. We are really worried about the women you are hurting; if you cannot pull back from this, then you need to recognise that you are now becoming perpetrators of abuse yourselves. As you said before, Jess - grooming is a human behaviour. You've groomed a helluva lot of people to think that you are above scrutiny, but you are not. You are a normal person, capable of normal human faults. Stop now, before things get worse for you, your business, and your reputation.

I don't think my message will make any difference, it will merely further cement her grandiose notions of her own superiority. But I tried, hey?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Look up grandiose narcissist. She's a textbook case, imo.

What Is Grandiose Narcissism? - Choosing Therapy
It's not news to me that she's a narcissist (as in clinically, and yes, Jess I am pathologising you, with good reason) - but wow that description is spot on, isn't it!

Today's helping of bullshit.

ANYONE can put their podcast on Amazon Music. It's not exclusive. They're basically announcing they've received a marketing email from Amazon.

It's not like Amazon have asked to buy the rights or anything of any significance - it's just marketing its podcast service that ANYONE can use.

It's like announcing on social media "ooh, I'm so special, my bank just sent me an invitation to get a credit card! Must be because of all that money I'm making".

Nah mate, it's because their marketing people sent it to you, along with many thousands of others people. It's not an accolade.

View attachment 1387078

Damn, I'll try again to load the image...
Capture2.JPG

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It does help a bit to frame her as a narcissist, it explains why she can't take any criticism.
Was she really, at any point being doxxed and trolled related to this latest complaint? That's been her claim online....I think tbh the ppl like most recent were being respectful and even considerate in speaking out, and weren't trying to mock or bully her at all. Just share their piece to help other ppl who may consider confiding in her. This is fair enough, imo, and not equivalent to bullying.

From what I understand about Narcisstics, they would be glued to any feedback or conversation about them online, ie, I bet she reads everything about her, and is reading this. And following SA pretty closely. Maybe it feels like to her it's a really dramatic good vs evil story, and she's on the side of good. Really all that's happening is she's hurt ppl who are gaining a voice to describe what happened to them.

Today's helping of bullshit.

ANYONE can put their podcast on Amazon Music. It's not exclusive. They're basically announcing they've received a marketing email from Amazon.

It's not like Amazon have asked to buy the rights or anything of any significance - it's just marketing its podcast service that ANYONE can use
Jaimi is also taking about how 'big' the podcast has got while simultaneously showing that it has only 44 followers and 20 likes.

This is a bit like the time she put up a screenshot of her real and fake tiktok, showing her fake account was more popular that her.

Their fame really lives largely in their heads.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surprised neither Jess nor Jaimi has taken the other's name, isn't that what every woman desperate to show off a marriage does?

She was married to Jaime within 2 years of writing that second post referring to her husband, and according to her bio here she must have left him a few weeks after writing it 🤯

I actually think one of her few redeeming features is that she respects her kids privacy and doesn’t put them on social media. You do wonder though - I have quite a few friends who are separated and have 50-50 arrangements and no way would they have the time to go on so many child-free jaunts.

I know this sounds judgemental but I do feel so sorry for these kids -their lives must have been turned upside-down so quickly; how soon did Jaimi move in after the marriage ended?

Kids need stability and time to get used to a new situation, you would think a psychologist would understand this?
The boys would have been 8-10 or so when Jaimi moved in, well to a child that age a 20 year old is still a grown-up and still "old" but Jaimi is in between their age and Jess's. It can't help that someone who could be their older sister is now moving in as their stepmum, not suggesting this is exclusive to Jess and Jaimi's relationship but, yeah, I doubt it helped

Reactions: 1
Also, she probably doesn't want people working out there was a crossover as I'm pretty sure it was an affair when they got together.
Does anyone remember that before Jess announced that her marriage is over and she was with Jaimi, she spent a few months alluding to being gravely ill, in and out of hospital etc. I remember her tweeting about being congratulated by HCPs about losing weight, and how terrible that was because she’d been so sick and it wasn’t worth being congratulated over. At one point I genuinely thought she was hinting about having cancer.

• Wow
Definitely no need to reflect for Dr Jess the rentagob psychologist. EVERYONE is against her cos of pathological jealousy and BAD feminists
Screenshot_20220703-010102_Firefox.jpg
Screenshot_20220703-010109_Firefox.jpg
Screenshot_20220703-010114_Firefox.jpg
Screenshot_20220703-010126_Firefox.jpg
Screenshot_20220703-010130_Firefox.jpg
Screenshot_20220703-010109_Firefox.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
The way she keeps bleating on about how “successful” she is.

Reactions: 3
The all caps and the pink and the term "outlive"...OK, then.
So...on June 15th Jaimi sent SA a message, which was shared, saying "you know full well you're not in SBP"....then telling SA to stop lying.

We've all seen by now, SA is clearly in the book. Her story is there. So what on earth was Jaimi doing trying to threaten her with "you know full well...." and how is that ok?

Harassment and doxxing, obviously so wrong, but I'm sure SA is not involved or willing that, she's literally being harassed herself by Jess's partner.

No one is trying to cause her fear.

She doesn't want to give her critics attention, but then also wants to do long rants about us.

She is saying that anyone that 'sits by' is against her - it's reminiscent of Trump inciting people to attack anyone that doesn't agree with him. She's so Trumpy now adays.

I think the outlive and outlove comment is saying she'll live on through the love of her adoring fans. Which is just ridiculous. And a bit insulting. I'm surrounded by love, thanks Jess by my family and my friends. Not people who follow me on twitter.

I could almost have taken it seriously if she'd stopped at the first image, ending it boasting about her netflix series and her book which will probably be another copy and paste job doesn't make me have any sympathy for her. It was a heartfelt plea to stop, it was an attack. Her usual mo.

She also assumes none of her critics are successful, when many of them are far more successful than her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Outlive? WTF?

Is that a threat or does she think the only women who can see through her bullshit are older than her? (She'd be wrong, in that case).

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.