Dr Jessica Taylor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. Like she just realised that Twitter is a toxic cesspit. Absolutely nothing to do with the fact that she has been exposed as an abusive liar and manipulator who exploits survivors.
The same thing will happen on Facebook, eventually. Then where will she run?

Reactions: 3
I've just watched some of her Insta post. She says Twitter has evolved into somewhere to bully and harass people.

Yes Jessica. Exactly what you did to SA

Reactions: 7
Genuinely talented and intelligent people show that they are talented and intelligent by what they do. Jess thinks that telling us how great she is makes her actually great. Show, not tell.

Reactions: 11
I just watched the video where she has the 'epiphany' that Twitter is a cesspit. (I knew this a long time ago, and don't have a phd)

Jessica says she doesn't make snarky comments and then duck off on people (examples of her doing this are all over the internet).

She also says it's not the platform she wants as people aren't open to her ideas, almost implying twitter are too stupid. But she posts this video on tiktok, which is for teenagers to watch makeup videos on. Who exactly is the audience she wants!?!?

It's certainly not academics or professionals as she barely uses LinkedIn. She doesn't want a platform where people try to engage her or start a discussion (as many people do and get shot down), she just wants a platform of young, vulnerable people. It's actually creepy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She doesn't want a platform where people try to engage her or start a discussion (as many people do a different get shot down), she just wants a platform of young, vulnerable people. It's actually creepy.
She wants people she can control who won’t challenge her. People who are young, vulnerable, or impressionable. This is why she is so dangerous.

Reactions: 10
She can delete critical comments on FB- not sure about other platforms, but you can't do that on twitter, just mute or block, but other people can read the criticisms. It's why she's raging about this thread, with all her terrible behaviour collated and proven with screenshots and links.

Reactions: 16
She can delete critical comments on FB- not sure about other platforms, but you can't do that on twitter, just mute or block, but other people can read the criticisms. It's why she's raging about this thread, with all her terrible behaviour collated and proven with screenshots and links.
yep, with 87,000 views already 😊

Reactions: 1
Just seen this on Twitter. Would people be able to give Sally Ann a bit of support? It looks like she's feeling alone and powerless.
duck Jessica Taylor.

Immense respect to Sally Ann for speaking out. I wonder how many other women there are in Jessica's past who have felt to intimidated to speak up (or been muzzled with confidentiality agreements like her staff). I certainly know of several and I've only known her a few years.

I hope Sally Ann has good friends and supoort, she really doesn't deserve this.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I’ve just seen SA’s videos.

Heartbreaking, raw and real! 😢

It’s scary how JT seems to be thrown lies out (proven ones) and ran!
I hope she reflects and does the right thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
What's scary, is I've just seen her company work with the police and the NHS. Is Jessica Taylor really the person we want training the police on how to deal with victims, considering how she does.

Reactions: 6
I’ve just seen SA’s videos.

Heartbreaking, raw and real! 😢

It’s scary how JT seems to be thrown lies out (proven ones) and ran!
I hope she reflects and does the right thing.
Sadly I don’t think there is any chance that Jess will reflect on anything and do the right thing. The right thing for her is whatever she wants to do. She only cares about meeting her own needs, everyone else is collateral damage. She’s shown that with how she has dealt with this situation from the start.

Reactions: 4
Sadly I don’t think there is any chance that Jess will reflect on anything and do the right thing. The right thing for her is whatever she wants to do. She only cares about meeting her own needs, everyone else is collateral damage. She’s shown that with how she has dealt with this situation from the start.
I always live in hope.

There’s quite a few scary things I’ve realised in the last few months.

Reactions: 1
It's bit offensive to SA for Jess to blame twitter when Twitter was just fine until SA used it as a platform to speak up. Really disingenuous, too, to people who follow Jess.
People rag on Twitter but it's a powerful space for discussion.
She seems to use fb and insta more to sell her private life, which she mostly kept off Twitter.
She was tackier on fb 😆

Reactions: 9
Yikes, this person sounds brainwashed - why is she so invested in getting her friend to come off anti-d’s?? Unless she’s actually trolling Jess?!

Reactions: 2
Steady Jess... almost sounds like you give decent advice
Great that she gives that advice after the fact! She should be leading with that statement or saying that anyone thinking about coming off meds should be doing so with the support of their Dr or CPN etc. Also in her book it’s not just anti-depressants she’s going after it’s all diagnosis ... how dangerous for women with more serious diagnosis. Especially when someone is more unwell there can often be so much more resistance to medication that is potentially keeping that person safe.

Reactions: 5
So somebody called her out on the Facebook post about why she left Twitter.
31AD19EB-FF52-484E-ACC9-52657B804E0F.png

Her response doesn’t really address the post and is very Darvo making sure she is seen as a victim.
we left the platform because we were doxxed and abused every single day for months with malicious lies and rumours.

Reactions: 4
So somebody called her out on the Facebook post about why she left Twitter.View attachment 1444831
Her response doesn’t really address the post and is very Darvo making sure she is seen as a victim.
"Malicious lies and rumours" = Too many people are seeing the truth, Jess is bullying a vulnerable survivor in an attempt to cover up her own mistakes.

She can't control the narrative on Twitter as blocking people on Twitter doesn't stop your followers seeing them (unlike on Facebook, Instagram and, I assume, TikTok), so she'd had to slink off.

But as always, she's painting herself as the victim in this scenario and Jaimi is colluding by propping up the lies.

Reactions: 7
Doxxed? Abused? So sick

Traumatised women spoke about their trauma. No one gives a hoot where u live, or has any interest in Ur private life.

She hurt ppl and practised unethically. She's delusional. I don't know how she can spin these stories with such confidence. Then her followers, who one after the other say "I haven't seen any doxxing or bullying," deny their own reality and instead go with her version, that she's being bullied.

It is sad to watch her get pity and support from people who acknowledge they haven't been able to find any proof of what she's been saying.

Jaimi is equally responsible in many ways.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.