Dr Jessica Taylor #7 Unexpected ITIM in the Bragging Area

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's funny how she uses the 'jaimi did the chasing' thing to justify no grooming took place. If a teenage girl came onto me, I wouldn't entertain a relationship for a second.
Jaimi did the chasing sounds gross and disrespectful and no mutual attraction, even if there was and she's just using it as an excuse not to look like a groomer / predator. Now she looks like she exploited a fan girl so it doesn't even work anyway.

Who the heck would just 'be' with someone because they chased anyway, especially a teenager?

Reactions: 3
It's funny how she uses the 'jaimi did the chasing' thing to justify no grooming took place. If a teenage girl came onto me, I wouldn't entertain a relationship for a second.
Just the same way that groomers do. They always have a justification. She is very mature for her age, she made the first move etc.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.