Dr Jessica Taylor #6 A personality rarer than her pearl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idk how she managed without twitter, she seems addicted to narc supply. Posing with the notebook is so silly

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sadly I really doubt Jaimi views things the way we do. She was ensnared by Jess when she was young and malleable and her identity will be very tied up with Jess. If she reads posts where we express concern about her she will see it as an attack and that it’s her and Jess against the world as that is what she has been conditioned to think.
---
Idk how she managed without twitter, she seems addicted to narc supply. Posing with the notebook is so silly
I really do think social media has been a very negative thing for people with narcissistic tendencies.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Screenshot 2023-05-03 190320.png

What ghoulish bullshit is she on now? The media obsession with Diana "didn't end well" with her death in 1997, back when Narcy-Narc here was still a young child. Harry and Meghan are fine, nothing has happened to them, although she probably wishes it would so she could crow about being "right"

The crowing sticks in one's craw & is puerile.

Will check back in next year to see if Vigo is bragging that she 'called it' 🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Im cringing about it being a meoi
View attachment 2145871

What ghoulish bullshit is she on now? The media obsession with Diana "didn't end well" with her death in 1997, back when Narcy-Narc here was still a young child. Harry and Meghan are fine, nothing has happened to them, although she probably wishes it would so she could crow about being "right"
She got interaction on this.....she is disgusting using meghan or whoever is in the media to get nore followers.

Wow to be "right" about celebrity trauma....so stupid and she doesn't have an ethical bone in her body....she will profit of anyone.

Reactions: 2
[
Sadly I really doubt Jaimi views things the way we do. She was ensnared by Jess when she was young and malleable and her identity will be very tied up with Jess. If she reads posts where we express concern about her she will see it as an attack and that it’s her and Jess against the world as that is what she has been conditioned to think.
---
So sad. It is not healthy.

I got very upset when Jaimi doxxed people online and told survivors to duck off but i guess she had to do that to please her partner with their weird toxic dynamic...but still it made it hard to see her as a sympathetic character.

How petty, bullying and sick. Jaimi shouldn't have even been involved..like get in your lane, its nothing to do with her. She likely wasn't even involved in Jessica's work when the book in question was published.

Reactions: 3
[

So sad. It is not healthy.

I got very upset when Jaimi doxxed people online and told survivors to duck off but i guess she had to do that to please her partner with their weird toxic dynamic...but still it made it hard to see her as a sympathetic character.

How petty, bullying and sick. Jaimi shouldn't have even been involved..like get in your lane, its nothing to do with her. She likely wasn't even involved in Jessica's work when the book in question was published.
She was - the book came out in spring 2020 by which time Jaimi was engaged to Jess (after dating for less than a year) and she and her mother were both working for Jess at VF. But, or so they say, they weren’t together at the time Jess spoke to Sally Ann. Or when she was interviewing women for her PhD thesis, at least one of whom she featured in the book without consent

Julian Vigo touched on this in one of her articles but aside from Jaimi attacking Sally Ann and sending her guilt tripping messages, she should never have been involved in this. Sally Ann disclosed her story to Jess, at a time when she claims she wasn’t with Jaimi or even a close friend of Jaimi. Jaimi and VF had nothing to do with it, Jess has no right to share that information with Jaimi or anyone else. (And since we know Jess reads here: hey, Jess, you’re a goddamn liar, Sally Ann has never threatened or “doxxed” you or your wife so don’t even think of using that as an excuse)

• Heart
New thread name suggestion: "Strap-on in - we go on holidays and take you for a ride".

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Yeah I certainly don’t mean to excuse Jaimi’s behaviour which has been really shocking, anti-feminist, and unethical (from what I’ve seen publicly). She is responsible for that - she is not a child.

Saying that, it’s clear to me that she is heavily influenced by Jessica. All of her questionable actions will have been reinforced and praised.

I often consider Jaimi’s position (when I see Jessica’s posts) because I know someone who went through something very similar. Luckily for her, her mother held the line and put her daughter first always. Also her close friends. Even with that, it took years to get away from that toxic person.

Jaimi doesn’t seem to have anyone close to her who can look objectively at that relationship and put Jaimi’s needs and well-being first, or is concerned about the person she is becoming.Her mother relies on Jessica for an income, and as we’ve seen here, is prepared to make a fool of herself defending Jessica online.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That’s exactly how I see the situation. Jaimi is certainly not absolved of responsibility for her actions but I think she is coerced without realising it. Her whole life (including her mums income) is wrapped up with and dependent on Jess. That’s not a world changing rare kind of love Jaimi. That’s unhealthy and I really hope that when you no longer give good enough narcissistic supply or when you start to stand up for yourself and are discarded that you are strong enough to be able to pick up the pieces and rebuild your life.

• Heart
Jaimi took a very aggressive public stance in such a petty, mean, way, i shuddered....it is sad she is so dependent on her wife as this means she kinda has to do sort of things like this and having been in controlling relationships i can see how u do horrible things to please them.

Thanks i didnt know her first book came out that late...i started following her around sexy but psycho

The more i read from her, the more i sense she doesn't actually care about these topics at all. Just riling people up for likes.

Yet again a not so subtle grab for engagement from conspiracy theorists
She either starts from a false premise, or like this, she starts with a fairly obvious statement (perhaps people have symptoms of depression because our environment is not conducive to a satisfying life) and extrapolates it to "personality disorders don't exist!"

It demonstrates a total lack of critical thinking skills and it's not how anyone with half a brain, let alone an academic, reaches a conclusion.

It works on social media because she just spouts statistics and empirical evidence she claims knowledge of because shes a psychologist and very few people question her. I wander if all countries allow anyone with a phd in psychology to call themselves a psychologist....i dont doubt shed find other loopholes if this was not possible but it seems so dangerous.

Austrailia is strict. Not sure how they would view psychologists on tour ..... ...idk if holding workshops would be considered as practicing....

Psychology is a regulated profession, like medicine, psychiatry and law. To call yourself a psychologist and to practise as one, you need to register with the Psychology Board of Australia (PsyBA), which is part of the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA), formed in July 2010.

Reactions: 2
i just realised jess and I got our psychology degrees from open uni at the exact same time, now wracking my brains to try and remember if i ever met her at one of the residential weeks that OU used to offer...there were quite a few awful characters from my memory 😬

but it's absolutely insane to me that she went straight from that degree to a PhD and claims to have worked directly with victims, knowing what sort of content was covered

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.