Dr Jessica Taylor #4 Consent is for losers, not for me. Ignore that journalist spilling the tea.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Molly's new website says that she will be focusing on other con artists like Russ Jones and Jess. Evidently Jaimi is trying to pre-empt her and make her look less credible ... which will not work because Jack is a HUGE proven liar and her Patreon scam has been going on for too long now

Reactions: 12
Thank you empowerwed -dont know why i couldnt just sort a link.

Lots of questions about this procurement. When the government had to get ppe normal due diligence went out the window so im sure there would be a sensitivity to making mistakes from hasty procurement in the context of political pressure around Everard.

It's not clear why this wasn't put out to competitive tender. Was it because she was positioned as a subject matter expert or,less likely but possible emergency procurement due to political context

But the lack of established trading history🤯

What was status of company at the time of contract award?
Usually there would be a comprehensive RfQ/RfP?
Details of staff & references

I've now seen a passing reference to the company as a 'social enterprise' so perhaps they will now make a statement that the majority of profit will be used for social issues. Feet to the fire don't claim to be a social enterprises & hope people dont understand what it means 🤣

Reactions: 4
Unfuckingbelievable.

Heres the PCC response

It seems due diligence has not been done. Unless academics means “people who went to uni once”, professionals means “people who have a job” and working with those other people means once dropping them a tweet.

Unfuckingbelievable.

Heres the PCC response

Thank you for linking 😊

Reactions: 9
So when Jess was obsessively posting about Johnny Depp and Amber Heard that wasn't weird?
Unfuckingbelievable.

Heres the PCC response

Lisa Townsend is linked in with various feminists and gender-critical people, she probably heard of Jess through that (although Jess doesn't post anything gender critical now she's chasing a US audience) and assumed her work was legitimate.

Reactions: 7
So when Jess was obsessively posting about Johnny Depp and Amber Heard that wasn't weird?

Lisa Townsend is linked in with various feminists and gender-critical people, she probably heard of Jess through that (although Jess doesn't post anything gender critical now she's chasing a US audience) and assumed her work was legitimate.
She CANNOT assume with taxpayers money it’s not a small amount it’s £175k for less than 2 years ‘work’ and I use the term ‘work’ very loosely. Zero due diligence as it was awarded in June 2022 3 months after JT was called out on her fuckery

Reactions: 8
More pathetic coded messages on her IG. Her thinking is seriously skewed 🙄 She has never had a revolutionary idea ffs. All her work is a recycle of other people's ideas.

Screenshot_20221112-210402_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Would be extremely interesting what tweets she's deleting. She has a lot of tweets that suggest she's doing new research, new work, new projects , which never are mentioned again. Those tweets, perhaps ?

Reactions: 5
I don't understand why she thinks she's revolutionary. What does she think she's doing that other people in the field aren't?

Reactions: 2
Thank you empowerwed -dont know why i couldnt just sort a link.

Lots of questions about this procurement. When the government had to get ppe normal due diligence went out the window so im sure there would be a sensitivity to making mistakes from hasty procurement in the context of political pressure around Everard.

It's not clear why this wasn't put out to competitive tender. Was it because she was positioned as a subject matter expert or,less likely but possible emergency procurement due to political context

But the lack of established trading history🤯

What was status of company at the time of contract award?
Usually there would be a comprehensive RfQ/RfP?
Details of staff & references

I've now seen a passing reference to the company as a 'social enterprise' so perhaps they will now make a statement that the majority of profit will be used for social issues. Feet to the fire don't claim to be a social enterprises & hope people dont understand what it means 🤣
Victim Focus does not appear to be registered as a social enterprise but a regular profitable business (with shares I think).
and at that has only legally traded as this in the year March 2021-March 2022. Having only filed balance sheet then, which doesn’t appear to be full profit/loss accounts. (Unless I’m missing something)
Before then Victim Focus was a “dormant” company according to filings at Companies House.

The due diligence definitely doesn’t seem to have happened in this contracts. IME of these things far more is done even on contracts that aren’t tendered.

I think the contracts & procurement issue needs investigating. The statement by Townsend does not address the points raised albeit in a slightly random way by several twitterers. I'm working my way around to doing something but it needs research to accurately put it together so 🥄🥄🥄🥄.possibly might just get an accurate summary of key points & tweet a journo.

Jess Taylor is a walking ick, there is something about her - probably the smug smile on her face that makes me feel massively uneasy and well … icky. I think it’s because she has taken advantage of potentially vulnerable people (i hate that phrase) but i dont know how else to say it. And she gets away with spouting her tin foil hat nonsense because people cba arguing with her bolshy, argumentative persona

Reactions: 6
By the way - I once met Jess Taylor at one of her speaking events - I paid good money and she was dreadful, said nothing new or interesting - she told me that she hoped that one day her life story would be made into a film! For real! Maybe a con atrist true crime doc....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
By the way - I once met Jess Taylor at one of her speaking events - I paid good money and she was dreadful, said nothing new or interesting - she told me that she hoped that one day her life story would be made into a film! For real! Maybe a con atrist true crime doc....
yeah i hope they include the bits where she groomed her kids tutor to be her wife, and sacked off her kids.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.