Dr Jessica Taylor #4 Consent is for losers, not for me. Ignore that journalist spilling the tea.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it fair to see her twitter presence is fked?
Sally Ann you are a hero. I found this mean spirited narc on Twitter and have now unfollowed and can see through all her bs. I'm grateful she was exposed.

Reactions: 6
I don't know if this has been posted before on this thread or not but I couldn't help but smile when I seen this on her Facebook page, she posted the jumpsuit pic and said "Why join when you can lead, I didn't want to be someone else on my wedding day, I didn't want to be in a dress" and then in the comment section someone posted the 2nd pic and said "But you did wear a dress" 😂
Did she have to wear a black thong with the white jump suit. It looks awful

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Well, she's right on one thing. It often is people who say the most who do the least. She just doesn't realise that she is once again describing herself. Pretending to be a qualified therapist and obsessively posting on social media that you're hated because you're a legend isn't really doing a whole lot, Jessica.

Reactions: 9
Shudder, her posts are so triggering, knowing what we know. No one is safe around her online , no surviovor should be interacting with her period. It's sad to see.

• Heart
It's scary to think she has such influence over people - who maybe aren't on social media and don't know what she's capable of.

Also, does the fact Humberside police are funding her, mean she has access to information from them in terms of sexual assault cases? I'm just trying to work out what this actually means?

It's scary to think she has such influence over people - who maybe aren't on social media and don't know what she's capable of.

Also, does the fact Humberside police are funding her, mean she has access to information from them in terms of sexual assault cases? I'm just trying to work out what this actually means?
I doubt she would have any access to confidential information, maybe just stats, but I really don't know. Her area is just to train the staff on victim blaming, misogyny etc.

Reactions: 3
Or just a mega troll lol
I'm reminded of when Katie Hopkins was tricked by a YouTuber into believing she'd won an award and flew to Prague to receive it. The putative award was the Campaign to Unite the Nation Trophy. Seeing a photo of her posing in front of a screen with that acronym was just glorious.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Well, she's right on one thing. It often is people who say the most who do the least. She just doesn't realise that she is once again describing herself. Pretending to be a qualified therapist and obsessively posting on social media that you're hated because you're a legend isn't really doing a whole lot, Jessica.
CA09B6B5-DC50-4522-9E30-48E78780ECC5.jpeg

The thing that's funny is she must be the thing she hates...or lectures against ...had no idea she works intimately with police forces ...and weaponises them and is litigious af against ppl.

I followed her because of her view that reporting abuse to police is futile for victims
And that powerful orgs like universities, hospitals, pharma etc silence women's voices

She's the voice that silences . That's her, crushing victims with threats of defamation, threats of harrassment..
she's a DARVO queen and buddy buddy with ppl on the BPS. She is the system, she's not challenging it at all.

Reactions: 4
I don't know if this has been posted before on this thread or not but I couldn't help but smile when I seen this on her Facebook page, she posted the jumpsuit pic and said "Why join when you can lead, I didn't want to be someone else on my wedding day, I didn't want to be in a dress" and then in the comment section someone posted the 2nd pic and said "But you did wear a dress" 😂
Is she lying about her age the same way she does everything else because she looks a decade older than her alleged age here. Not that it matters, but liars will lie about anything.

It's very confusing re her age, unless she's had Botox or something which kind of blurs ur age. Her story doesn't add up for sure, her relationships , her past , something is missing.

I also noted re her wealth , she tweeted a while back that she got her team to do a weekend bonding experience (or whatever shite she called it) and someone replied that were in a pandemic and her boasting about said castle-retreat is tacky.

Jaimis mother replied that it was actually all funded through relatives of Jess, so it was cheap.

So where is all this money coming from? Is it inherited ? It was a bleeping castle.

She's such a twit. The pic of her in a jumpsuit looked like she made zero effort at all. Got up, quick shower, picked up the first pair of pants she could find, put her clothes on, brushed her hair with the back of the brush n said to Jaimi - lets duck these haters, I mean, lets get married again!

• Haha
It's very confusing re her age, unless she's had Botox or something which kind of blurs ur age. Her story doesn't add up for sure, her relationships , her past , something is missing.

I also noted re her wealth , she tweeted a while back that she got her team to do a weekend bonding experience (or whatever shite she called it) and someone replied that were in a pandemic and her boasting about said castle-retreat is tacky.

Jaimis mother replied that it was actually all funded through relatives of Jess, so it was cheap.

So where is all this money coming from? Is it inherited ? It was a bleeping castle.
At least that was work related, she went to France during the pandemic because she was 'bored'.

I don't remember that version (jess paying), when she was complaining to us about people on twitter commenting on the castle choice. Just that it wasn't as expensive as you thought.

I suspect her family aren't as poor as she makes out. You can come across very working class but actually have wealth. Acquiring wealth doesn't suddenly change your accent or whatever.

Is it fair to see her twitter presence is fked?
Sally Ann you are a hero. I found this mean spirited narc on Twitter and have now unfollowed and can see through all her bs. I'm grateful she was exposed.
She’s been busy on the block button 146 times shes blocked people. But almost 2000 unfollowed her since article 1 was released. And her interactions are on a downwards trajectory

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She's such a twit. The pic of her in a jumpsuit looked like she made zero effort at all. Got up, quick shower, picked up the first pair of pants she could find, put her clothes on, brushed her hair with the back of the brush n said to Jaimi - lets duck these haters, I mean, lets get married again!
It's so embarassing. The pose. Zero self awareness or emotional maturity.

But of course I'm probably just jealous of her beautiful wedding photos with her haystack hair and market stall jumpsuit. 😂

• Haha
I want to say thank you to the incredible Sally Ann for not being intimidated by Jess. I feel an absolute mug for all the support I've given her and let her make me think I was just jealous of her success when she was going on holidays I could never afford that I've inevitably funded with donations, buying resources, courses I could never access and conference tickets I never heard anything about after payment.
I thought she valued my friendship but she obviously valued my fawning. My experience of the mental health system reflected in what she was saying and being so vulnerable I let it turn me away from engaging completely and trying at all to recover.

I batted away red flags left, right and centre because I believed in her and believed she was really fighting for women like me. I believed I was the problem thinking nasty things about the power imbalance in her relationship, her inappropriate conduct, the performative posts on professional accounts. These revelations have hit me so hard, it's worse than I ever thought possible. I missed most of the more recent ramped up fuckery but have always believed her claims because why would you lie about these things? Fortunately she directed me via her own Twitter rants to irrefutable evidence, I found these threads and now I feel like I'm processing exploitation all over again, some of the same tactics that my abusers used.

Thank you brave women. Courage calls to courage everywhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.