Dr Jessica Taylor #4 Consent is for losers, not for me. Ignore that journalist spilling the tea.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if official channels are still dragging things out, people are voting with their feet.

Her engagement has tanked, and look at the follower numbers...
View attachment 1694622View attachment 1694608View attachment 1694611
Is a lot of that people she's blocked though?

Or her and Jaimi claiming Twitter is the problem, it's a mean, bad place. (What, and Facebook and Tiktok and lovely little social sites?)

I had a really difficult time getting my private info from a narc therapist.he played games.

9 months, many extensions, I think all just to tire me out. They know it's annoying and I think they enjoy making a game of it, she feels here she's holding the power .
They hated Facebook and that was the cesspit when people on there were disagreeing with her. Then twitter was the problem. The problem is always someone/thing else. Never them.

Reactions: 2
I'd say she added 'and he's an abuser' for good measure. She hints that he was an abuser now and again, but it's almost as if she's forgotten that she's said that. When she 'hints' at something it's usually one of her word play games, ie. it didn't happen. Even if you look at the dramatic twitter posts when she left him they don't actually say he was abusive, just go on about having the strength to leave when you're unhappy. She didn't say in the article in The Sun he was abusive, just that 'it hadn't worked out'. She had an affair with the young fan who apparently tutored her children. Her version of the same old, sordid story of the older man running off with the nanny.
As a woman, a feminist and someone who had to leave an abusive relationship, I want to believe women when they say they are victims of abuse, but I've known two women publicly accuse their husbands of being abusive and it later turned out that they were in fact the abusers. One stabbed her boyfriend but somehow managed to convince herself she was the victim, and the other has a pattern of behaviour exactly like Jess, like they're following the same script. Left her kids with "abusive" ex and swanned off into the sunset with a much younger model. I found out much later the emotional and physical abuse and constant infidelity she'd subjected her husband and kids to.

A couple of years ago I'd have dismissed anyone who suggested the damage these women do to men in their lives, but it's not OK and infuriates me that people like Jess will commodify the female-specific trauma things some of us have been through and use it for personal gain (and against actual survivors). She's just an utterly vile person and a compulsive liar. It's beyond belief.

Even if official channels are still dragging things out, people are voting with their feet.

Her engagement has tanked, and look at the follower numbers...
View attachment 1694622View attachment 1694608View attachment 1694611
Crikey, what did she post last Sunday and Monday? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It is really the lowest of the low and extremely abusive to preach to trauma survivors while milking them for cash and content.

I didn't know her when she was married to her ex . I don't fully understand what traumas she's gone through.

Not to invade her privacy, but she herself posts on Twitter, eg the recent 10 year Facebook memory about her feeling down about not getting justice. She claimed the man who abused her went on to abuse others. I don't understand what she's referring to or why she is mentioning it.

Weird comments out of nowhere then never mentioned again.

Reactions: 3
Is a lot of that people she's blocked though?
No the stats clearly shows she unfollowed 48 people but 1300+ unfollowed her. I had a proper look at the stats on the website.

As a woman, a feminist and someone who had to leave an abusive relationship, I want to believe women when they say they are victims of abuse, but I've known two women publicly accuse their husbands of being abusive and it later turned out that they were in fact the abusers. One stabbed her boyfriend but somehow managed to convince herself she was the victim, and the other has a pattern of behaviour exactly like Jess, like they're following the same script. Left her kids with "abusive" ex and swanned off into the sunset with a much younger model. I found out much later the emotional and physical abuse and constant infidelity she'd subjected her husband and kids to.

A couple of years ago I'd have dismissed anyone who suggested the damage these women do to men in their lives, but it's not OK and infuriates me that people like Jess will commodify the female-specific trauma things some of us have been through and use it for personal gain (and against actual survivors). She's just an utterly vile person and a compulsive liar. It's beyond belief.

Crikey, what did she post last Sunday and Monday? 😂
That’s when the article came out (Sunday) so am assuming that was people who read it on Sun/Mon

Reactions: 8
Lots less engagement on Twitter as well. I wander if ppl feel more self conscious supporting her...I guess they may just subtly back away.

Reactions: 4
Lots less engagement on Twitter as well. I wander if ppl feel more self conscious supporting her...I guess they may just subtly back away.
Who really wants to be subjected to a barrage of aggressive tweets and DMs? Everyone can see how she's treated S-A, and the only ones who approve of her behaviours are people who would do the same themselves. Quietly disengaging makes sense.

Reactions: 6
I also know people who follow her because they want to keep an eye on her bad behaviour rather than out of any respect for her work.

I also know people who follow her because they want to keep an eye on her bad behaviour rather than out of any respect for her work.
Totally. Anyone who thinks followers = popularity or admiration doesn't really understand social media 😂.

I don't follow her. The oxygen of publicity is what enables her - controversy sells even if it's not quite the case that there's no such thing as bad publicity! People do not need to actually follow her as this is adding to her 'nymbers' & ability to market herself as relevant.

Numbers are probably what the media runner will look at. She seems to still be getting gigs as a TV psychologist. I'm surprised the reality TV companies are not doing their due diligence & turning up these concerns about her actions & behaviour. If the issues eventually make it to the ears of the Exec Producers /Commissiones there may be a few wobbles. She's not clinically trained to assess the health /wellbeing of participants so what role is she really performing?

I don't follow her. The oxygen of publicity is what enables her - controversy sells even if it's not quite the case that there's no such thing as bad publicity! People do not need to actually follow her as this is adding to her 'nymbers' & ability to market herself as relevant.

Numbers are probably what the media runner will look at. She seems to still be getting gigs as a TV psychologist. I'm surprised the reality TV companies are not doing their due diligence & turning up these concerns about her actions & behaviour. If the issues eventually make it to the ears of the Exec Producers /Commissiones there may be a few wobbles. She's not clinically trained to assess the health /wellbeing of participants so what role is she really performing?
I’m pretty sure her tv roles have just been as a talking head on sensationalist trashy murder documentaries, she’s not exactly working on high brow stuff. is she actually acting as a psychologist to other participants on any of these tv shows?

I don't follow her either. I just know that some people do and was stating that it's not because they are fans. The number of followers on Twitter doesn't always equate to popularity; it can also be as a result of notoriety and/or controversy. JT would interpret the number of followers as being related to her popularity due to her cognitive bias. She's a genius who is adored, envied and harassed like all original thinkers. Look at what happened to Jesus 💁

I just got an email from admin at Victim Focus. Here it is along with my answer. Really not sure what to make of it to be honest.

I don't understand how asking specific, invasive and potentially retraumatising questions about someone's traumatic experiences, or intimate details about their preferences during sex, helps to improve the courses, marking process etc. Surely there would be specific questions about the course, if that were the information being sought? I smell bullshit.

Also, have you contacted the organisation that gives out CPD accreditation to confirm that this information is true and accurate?

Those courses aren't marked and never have been.

If all VF courses are accredited why aren't they all listed on the CPD website? The only ones listed aren't in a format that is actually sold.

That response is full of obfuscatory lies.

I don't understand how asking specific, invasive and potentially retraumatising questions about someone's traumatic experiences, or intimate details about their preferences during sex, helps to improve the courses, marking process etc. Surely there would be specific questions about the course, if that were the information being sought? I smell bullshit.

Also, have you contacted the organisation that gives out CPD accreditation to confirm that this information is true and accurate?
I'm still waiting for them to get back to me, but it seems pretty clear from the way the admin keeps insisting 'it is the content that it is accredited' that indeed, they're not accredited as online. They're only listed as face to face. Train the Trainer..her 2.5 thousand pound one, isn't listed at all.

I would happily give her the benefit of the doubt that any accreditation mix up is a mistake, the terms just poorly worded and she didn't realise terms and conditions should be made clear beforehand...if it was anyone but a woman who has already done everything she has!

Those courses aren't marked and never have been.

If all VF courses are accredited why aren't they all listed on the CPD website? The only ones listed aren't in a format that is actually sold.

That response is full of obfuscatory lies.
That's what I thought but I've got to be honest I did doubt myself for a minute. She's very clever with her words (I'm assuming she told the admin what to say).

Just to be clear, and Jess knows who I am by now, so whatever, I'm the one who built VF Academy out of her slide decks and research. The entire reason it exists in the form it is now is because of my work. I created the bitesize courses, the videos, secured the platform, everything. I know what went into all the courses because I did it. I know those courses aren't CPD accredited because she specifically instructed me to lie to CPD in order to achieve an easier route to accreditation.

I'm really angry that my name is associated with her and I look forward to the day she deletes all products with my name on them. But they make money so she won't/can't.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Just to be clear, and Jess knows who I am by now, so whatever, I'm the one who built VF Academy out of her slide decks and research. The entire reason it exists in the form it is now is because of my work. I created the bitesize courses, the videos, secured the platform, everything. I know what went into all the courses because I did it. I know those courses aren't CPD accredited because she specifically instructed me to lie to CPD in order to achieve an easier route to accreditation.

I'm really angry that my name is associated with her and I look forward to the day she deletes all products with my name on them. But they make money so she won't/can't.
Oh wow. I'm so sorry I hope I haven't brought up any anxiety for you by banging on about it on here. Can I copy this without your 'name' on to add to the Twitter thread? Obviously understand if that feels too much.
I don't want to look like I'm being petty. I don't really care about the refund. The way she's exploiting people - especially survivors - is making me sick. Particularly when she's set herself up as someone we can trust.

Reactions: 5
No its OK. I was unsure back on the first thread about how much to share, but I'm appalled at the danger she poses to women just like me, and can't sit back and watch her behaviour without saying something. Please feel free to use this to build your case.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
No its OK. I was unsure back on the first thread about how much to share, but I'm appalled at the danger she poses to women just like me, and can't sit back and watch her behaviour without saying something. Please feel free to use this to build your case.
Thank you and please don't feel bad about having worked for her. I shudder to imagine what she's like as a boss

I just got an email from admin at Victim Focus. Here it is along with my answer. Really not sure what to make of it to be honest.
Your response is spot on. They haven’t really answered your questions properly. It’s still so vague. I hope you get a better response now you’ve pointed this out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.