Dr Jessica Taylor #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long rambling post, translated:
1. I play games and you'll never know the rules. Get over it.
2. Also shut up about it.
3. It's your fault if you respond to these games negatively.
4. If you do respond, I'll make you regret it.
5. Only bad people respond, so if you do, you're now bad.
6. "Blame the right person" = not me, beaut x
7. It's not me, it's you.
8. You are powerless in trying to fight against my behaviour towards you.
9. I AM AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL 4EVA
10. Stop bleeping pointing out all the flaws in my skills, research, logic, and CV

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m slowly catching up with all the comments left on here the last few days. I went a bit MIA because JT’s post about suicide triggered me - partially because one of my best friends committed suicide just over 3 years ago due to his mental health. I felt like I was going to explode with anger so had to take a step back.

Its nice (in a way!) to be able to be here catching up though. Have been reading through that new Twitter account and their tweets too…

Hope everyone is doing okay x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
This helps me realise why I find her stuff so triggering.
People who have been Suicidal, distressed, whatever...probably have great minds.
She doesn't have a powerful brain. Having a powerful mind, being intelligent, being smart, doesn't help u avoid bad situations or being distressed.

She's simplifying distress as something she solved, and wellness as something she deserved because she's smart and a thinker.

She's not smart, she's cunning (it's differnt)
And being brainy isn't how u get out of being Suicidal.

She describes it like it's a competition that you win. So offensive.
I'm sorry. That must have been horribly hard for you to read.

This is one way in which a medical approach can be helpful for some people. People are usually able to recognise that illnesses can affect absolutely anyone, no matter who they are or what they do in life. Understanding suicidality as a manifestation of illness can therefore reduce the self-blame and the pressure to "think yourself better", because you know it isn't connected to anything you did. It can remind you to see yourself as needing rest, care, and above all time, just like someone recovering from a physical illness. It isn't a helpful framing for everyone, of course - I don't believe in one-size-fits-all approaches - but it works well for some.

Part of me wonders if Jessica's insistence that she "thought herself better" is driven by fear that she one day might feel terrible and be powerless to change it. She perhaps needs to convince herself that she's safe, she can stop it from happening to her. She's been a bully to Sally-Ann and others, but sometimes I see real distress in her behaviour and I feel sorry for her there.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sally Anne has just posted
It's a very raw post, but still quite gracious to JT, and nicer than I would be under the circumstances. JT has backed herself into a corner here, and she is really behaving atrociously by not removing Sally Anne's story from this point forward. Apart from anything else it's Sally Anne's right under BPS ethical standards, that JT claims to abide by, that she can ask for her info to be removed. I suspect she might quietly remove it without mentioning it and just hope that it now all goes away, which would be the ultimate cowardice. She owes Sally Anne--and the other women--a very public apology and should be made to admit that she knowingly lied, rather than wriggle out of her responsibility.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think that SA is being far nicer than JT deserves and is appealing to a good side of her which I’m really not convinced exists.

Reactions: 9
Sally Anne has just posted
She’s a better person than me. Not sure I could be remotely kind to JT in her position but it shows she is the bigger person

It's a very raw post, but still quite gracious to JT, and nicer than I would be under the circumstances. JT has backed herself into a corner here, and she is really behaving atrociously by not removing Sally Anne's story from this point forward. Apart from anything else it's Sally Anne's right under BPS ethical standards, that JT claims to abide by, that she can ask for her info to be removed. I suspect she might quietly remove it without mentioning it and just hope that it now all goes away, which would be the ultimate cowardice. She owes Sally Anne--and the other women--a very public apology and should be made to admit that she knowingly lied, rather than wriggle out of her responsibility.
I think in a weird sort of way that people would respect her a bit if she apologised and removed the content.

• Heart
That was such a gracious post and so obviously from the heart. I hope Sally Anne knows how much support she has. I really admire her for refusing to be cowed - it’s never easy to stand up to a bully.

Reactions: 10
I saw the correspondence SA had with Jaimi, where Jaimi tries to manipulate her and accuses her of lying about Jess,

SA responds "despite my anger, I'm actually scared of her as a survivor. I've seen messages you've been sending to people privately about myself and other survivors,"

Sally Ann at this point was so intuitive. Not only were messages being sent around, but it was much worse. Jess was spreading lies about her and enjoying a fanfare of cruel threats against Sally Ann in a whatsapp chain.

Good for Sally Ann, really, for calling her out directly.

Jaimi acted very very sinister Imo in that exchange.

I know people feel sorry for Jaimi and I do hope it's just to try and impress Jess, but she has done some awful tit.

Reactions: 13
The voice message to VF staff...u guys...saying that police are going to remove all of Sally Ann's electronics?
How and why would this even happen?
Access to a phone and wifi is a basic tweets. Do u think over some tweets about bad behaviour from a fraud mental health professional that police would come and remove electronics?
And why would Jess suggest such a crazy thing?

Lol sorry basic right, not basic tweets.

Last edited:
Being a FB follower is a real treat. Jessica is so desperate for something to say she is trawling articles more than 5yrs old (2017) that apparently show professionals "coming around to this new way of thinking." This is the problem with not being on holiday, she doesn't have any SM content. Another tropical holiday on the horizon though so she can settle back into her natural role as a low to mid level lifestyle Instagramer.

"Nerdy update" :)rolleyes:)- she gets a new website. Thank duck For That her current one is embarrassing. But is this a wise move as she will have to ask for permission for the logo's she uses all over again....? I mean assuming she asked in the first place. Come on Jessica think it through.

Lets hope she uses the branding from 'What would Jess Say?' That should be enough of a red flag to any new followers.

Any film makers out there who would like to make a short film? I'm thinking about a film that has a section that choreographs the heartbreaking tweets of Sally Ann with Jessica's sinister vague posts.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The voice message to VF staff...u guys...saying that police are going to remove all of Sally Ann's electronics?
Access to a phone and wifi is a basic tweets. Do u think over some tweets about bad behaviour from a fraud mental health professional that police would come and remove electronics?

My God she just keeps on digging herself further and further into a hole doesn't she??

Reactions: 5

The police treat survivors and women notoriously badly and when they do we have no recourse. Putting in a police complaint is a JOKE that often leads to further harassment. Jessica is fully aware of this, in the same way she is fully aware that survivors rarely have access to courts or fair treatment when they get there. She also knows that police and courts are likely to be a specially pernicious trigger for survivors.
'
And remember, when she is bragging how 'hard' she is, and everything she is doing against SA, she is also sending a warning to her staff. duck with me and this is what happens. The most eager members of staff will jump through all hoops to show they are loyal. And the current whatsapp groups are no different in tone from the original. I'll add some screen shots after work.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Being a FB follower is a real treat. Jessica is so desperate for something to say she is trawling articles more than 5yrs old (2017) that apparently show professionals "coming around to this new way of thinking." This is the problem with not being on holiday, she doesn't have any SM content. Another tropical holiday on the horizon though so she can settle back into her natural role as a low to mid level lifestyle Instagramer.

Nerdy update- she gets a new website. Thank duck For That. Is this a wise move as she will have to ask for permission for the logo's she uses all over again....? I mean assuming she asked in the first place. Come on Jessica think it through.

Lets hope she uses the branding from 'What would Jess Say?' That should be enough of a red flag to any new followers.

Any film makers out there who would like to make a short film? I'm thinking about a film that has a section that choreographs the heartbreaking tweets of Sally Ann with Jessica's sinister vague posts.
Ha I just read that! 5 years old, but supposedly means people are following HER lead! Same way that research into trauma informed practice can be traced back several decades, before she was even born....!

"Nerdy update" :)rolleyes:)- she gets a new website. Thank duck For That her current one is embarrassing. But is this a wise move as she will have to ask for permission for the logo's she uses all over again....? I mean assuming she asked in the first place. Come on Jessica think it through.

I wouldn't have said she had permission originally; it's one thing to say an organisation has been a former client, it's quite another to use their logo on your website.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

It's widely accepted that BPD is often caused by trauma. This is not a "new way of thinking" by any stretch.

Jess is the Dunning-Kruger effect made flesh. Next she'll be telling us gravity is a new way of thinking because she's just thought about it for the first time.

Reactions: 12
It's widely accepted that BPD is often caused by trauma. This is not a "new way of thinking" by any stretch.

Jess is the Dunning-Kruger effect made flesh. Next she'll be telling us gravity is a new way of thinking because she's just thought about it for the first time.

It’s like every 6th former who gets stoned and comes up with the groundbreaking theory of ‘what if this is all a dream and reality is when we sleep?!’

The sheer confidence she has that she’s spawned these concepts all by herself is juvenile and shows an arrogance that’s both embarrassing and dangerous.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s like every 6th former who gets stoned and comes up with the groundbreaking theory of ‘what if this is all a dream and reality is when we sleep?!’

The sheer confidence she has that she’s spawned these concepts all by herself is juvenile and shows an arrogance that’s both embarrassing and dangerous.
Must be great being in her head. She's a genius and we just don't understand coz we don't have her powerful brain. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.