Dr Jessica Taylor #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welp.. I just checked out the twitter. They’ve RT’d a tweet from Rachel Williams. Someone contacted Rachel to say they came off their meds after seeing Jess’s tweets and ended up being sectioned. This is so so dangerous. 😔

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Just had a scroll down her FB
Welp.. I just checked out the twitter. They’ve RT’d a tweet from Rachel Williams. Someone contacted Rachel to say they came off their meds after seeing Jess’s tweets and ended up being sectioned. This is so so dangerous. 😔
I doubt she's the only one, honestly. Its tragic.

I had a scroll down Jess's FB page earlier while logged out (cos im blocked) and it seems all of her fans on there are anti-vaxxers or conspiracy theorists or just very into alternative medicine in general. Perhaps she's deliberately cultivating that crowd now? I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up sliding straight into the conspiracy theory grift.

Reactions: 10
JT attracting conspiracy theorists & anti-vaxxers doesn’t surprise me, whatsoever. Got to get as much of the demographics as she can. And anyone who knows anything about that community KNOW they stick to tit like glue, so no doubt they’re gonna be in her grasp now and spreading misinformation like usual.

Reactions: 6
Once again really grateful to Rachel Williams for speaking out.
What immature, unprofessional conduct with the whatsapp messages staging a fight between the two. Newsflash Jess, a strong woman and survivor disagreeing with you is not your enemy.

Reactions: 8
She continually contributes to the stigmatisation of women with mental health diagnoses by telling them that they've been hoodwinked by doctors and that they're not really unwell, they're traumatised. In her eyes, experiencing trauma is better than having a mental illness. She feeds women's sense of shame and embarrassment about taking medication. She will drive unwell and vulnerable women away from their care networks with her rhetoric.

If she really wanted to help women she would spread the message that there's nothing wrong with having a mental health diagnosis or with taking medication, just like there's nothing wrong with having experiencing trauma and that every woman deserves the best possible care for her unique situation.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
She continually contributes to the stigmatisation of women with mental health diagnoses by telling them that they've been hoodwinked by doctors and that they're not really unwell, they're traumatised. In her eyes, experiencing trauma is better than having a mental illness. She feeds women's sense of shame and embarrassment about taking medication. She will drive unwell and vulnerable women away from their care networks with her rhetoric.

If she really wanted to help women she would spread the message that there's nothing wrong with having a mental health diagnosis or with taking medication, just like there's nothing wrong with having experiencing trauma and that every woman deserves the best possible care for her unique situation.
Exactly. They just need to have a powerful enough brain to think themselves out of it, like she did.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Daily dose of DARVO & victim blaming from everyone’s favourite moon-howling guru. Proving the maxim that less is always more.

I hope someone somewhere, who is ACTUALLY being bullied, finds solace in this rambling & repetitive ‘10 point, how to’ piece.

For the rest of you being targeted and exploited by Jessica in plain sight, for the love of the goddesses, name your abuse & name your abuser. What ever you do, don’t suffer in silence. We are here.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The conspiracy theory crowd is very lucrative and of course you don't need any professional credibility to appeal, so it's perfect for her.

That ten-point ramble is just another word-salad waffle that can be summed up as, "it's not you, it's everyone else".

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Daily dose of DARVO & victim blaming from everyone’s favourite moon-howling guru. Proving the maxim that less is always more.

I hope someone somewhere, who is ACTUALLY being bullied, finds solace in this rambling & repetitive ‘10 point, how to’ piece.

For the rest of you being targeted and exploited by Jessica in plain sight, for the love of the goddesses, name your abuse & name your abuser. What ever you do, don’t suffer in silence. We are here.

“Try to avoid self analysis” interesting. She tends to say that anyone questioning her opinions are “lacking in self awareness”.
🤔

conspiracy theory wise is does seem there’s a growing following of US folk and less UK comments. Some appear almost bot like.

Reactions: 10

Thread title - everyone’s favourite moon-howling guru

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Exactly. They just need to have a powerful enough brain to think themselves out of it, like she did.
This helps me realise why I find her stuff so triggering.
People who have been Suicidal, distressed, whatever...probably have great minds.
She doesn't have a powerful brain. Having a powerful mind, being intelligent, being smart, doesn't help u avoid bad situations or being distressed.

She's simplifying distress as something she solved, and wellness as something she deserved because she's smart and a thinker.

She's not smart, she's cunning (it's differnt)
And being brainy isn't how u get out of being Suicidal.

She describes it like it's a competition that you win. So offensive.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Those ten suggestions seem to me her way of explaining why she can't respond to criticism or allegations against her. None of it is valid, its just bullying, so she doesn't have to answer. Unfortunately in this case it really isn't us, it's definitely her 😂

Reactions: 6
Those ten suggestions seem to me her way of explaining why she can't respond to criticism or allegations against her. None of it is valid, its just bullying, so she doesn't have to answer. Unfortunately in this case it really isn't us, it's definitely her 😂
"Don't react" made me laugh - she can't help herself.

She's not one for conciseness is she, presumably because everyone might realise she's saying nothing of substance. At least four of those points could be condensed into one.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.