Dr Alex George

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I often wonder does he know how he is being taken/coming across. My daughters mental health took a hit and we reached out and got help thanks to Alex (hence me being pro him) my happy little girl wasn’t there anymore I was screaming and nobody could hear me I kept being told “she’ll be ok” but she wasn’t I was loosing her daily the build up to back to school after the weekend she was miserable and I was at a loss. It was thanks to his work we as a school had something put in place I had to fight for it, I mean go against all I believe in as a mum pull her out for the day throw a strop before they took us seriously. But we got the help she needed, after a 8 week course and help and support from the team my baby girl is happy and herself again & I learnt a hell of a lot should I ever find myself back there again.

Maybe he should think before another holiday how it can come across he cannot “be one of us” and the struggles while off he goes again but he also has to have a life too.

Do I believe he cheated on Ellie never say never I don’t see many good men at all but when a “source” brags they’ve got proof and then don’t share it I never buy into it.

As for the bath bomb noise 😂😂😂🙊 I love him but that bleeping noise grids me 😑😝

Reactions: 2
He is monetising mental health - how can that not leave a bad taste.

He is in this for himself, and himself alone. I believed he was after an easy (comparatively) lucrative career as a telly doctor as soon as he was revealed as a medical doctor on Love Island. If he was simply trying to improve mental health on the national health he wouldn't be doing the other stuff, the influencer ads, the comped holidays and experiences the begging for freebies for expensive things that other medics and mental health professionals pay for themselves from their salary, selling his bath bombs (is he angling for a spot of the apprentice?) and sliding into 19 / 20 year old women's DM's. He is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Loosing a family member, and such a young one is absolutely heart wrenching, but it is not a free pass in life to act as he does using people (his auidence, vulnerable people suffering with their own mental health, his ex, random women etc) and it doesn't suddenly make him a good guy. He is who he is.

Reactions: 23

He is in this for himself, and himself alone. I believed he was after an easy (comparatively) lucrative career as a telly doctor as soon as he was revealed as a medical doctor on Love Island. If he was simply trying to improve mental health on the national health he wouldn't be doing the other stuff, the influencer ads, the comped holidays and experiences the begging for freebies for expensive things that other medics and mental health professionals pay for themselves from their salary, selling his bath bombs (is he angling for a spot of the apprentice?) and sliding into 19 / 20 year old women's DM's. He is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Loosing a family member, and such a young one is absolutely heart wrenching, but it is not a free pass in life to act as he does using people (his auidence, vulnerable people suffering with their own mental health, his ex, random women etc) and it doesn't suddenly make him a good guy. He is who he is.
Literally this 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Totally agree. He has built this image of being slightly geeky good guy so can’t then expect people not to be shocked when he turns out to be a cheating scumbag. I did used to like him but recently he’s always on the beg for something or flogging his gifted stuff. I’d have more respect if he had continued to be a doctor and campaign for change in mental health. Recently he’s been off on gifted holidays and overnight stays and not much being an ambassador for mental health. I don’t grudge anyone a holiday but he needs to learn to read the room

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He's lost the plot and lost himself. He needs to step away from social media and focus on being a doctor not a celebrity. His mental health doesn't excuse his actions if he did cheat but maybe he wasn't happy with her. He's not very good at being a mental health ambassador for those with long term mental health problems. I don't think being. Psychiatrist when you've been famous is good either. The amount of death threats and abuse they get for the decision making is unbelievable.

Reactions: 9
The ex doesn’t deny the cheating reports either.

Im pretty sure it’s all true. Neither have denied it and there was definitely a woman with him in Dubai. Whilst I think she quite enjoyed the “fame” of being his girlfriend she didn’t deserve to be treated so shabbily. If you aren’t happy with your partner do they decent thing and end it before you move on. It’s just not a nice thing to do to someone

Reactions: 14
The ex doesn’t deny the cheating reports either.

I did not know he was a decade older than her, there is a massive difference between 21 and 31! I mean what do you even talk about? They are st such different points of their lives.

Plus adding in his 'fame' from love Island and social media - there was definitely a major power imbalance between them.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I did not know he was a decade older than her, there is a massive difference between 21 and 31! I mean what do you even talk about? They are st such different points of their lives.

Plus adding in his 'fame' from love Island and social media - there was definitely a major power imbalance between them.
I hadn’t realised he was that much older than her or she was so young. Quite a lot to deal with at 21 and I can see why she was so taken in by him and easy to manipulate.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
My opinion of him has definitely started to change over the last few days. Used to really like him but not so sure now.

Reactions: 3

Say it louder for the ones in the back 👏🏻

• Heart
So much tea on this guy on tik tok..apparently he’s a well known cheat and has been like this for years!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I unfollowed him after the latest post your pill. I am too anxious to approach my doctor about going on medication, I can’t even get an appointment to see a doctor without a massive fight beforehand which I don’t have the energy for. I do not see a regular doctor, always a locum. I am such a peak with my anxiety for the past year I have had to have extra support at work due to breaking down there a couple of times. I would LOVE to be able to post my pill but it feels impossible to get any help I need 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I unfollowed him after the latest post your pill. I am too anxious to approach my doctor about going on medication, I can’t even get an appointment to see a doctor without a massive fight beforehand which I don’t have the energy for. I do not see a regular doctor, always a locum. I am such a peak with my anxiety for the past year I have had to have extra support at work due to breaking down there a couple of times. I would LOVE to be able to post my pill but it feels impossible to get any help I need 😞
Off topic but if you are in England please get in touch with your local CCG and send in a complaint. Hope you get sorted x

Reactions: 2
Off topic but if you are in England please get in touch with your local CCG and send in a complaint. Hope you get sorted x
Thank you, I will bare that in mind as I am in the UK. I don’t feel mentally strong enough to fight for help but I won’t feel mentally strong enough until I get help. Vicious cycle! I just couldn’t watch another post your pill, it agitates me!

I know not everything is down to looks, and he has some reality TV fame, but damn how does he get these women to want him??? He seems to have the personality of a wet flannel on his socials.

• Haha
Reactions: 11