Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Intoxicating

Chatty Member
The ex doesn’t deny the cheating reports either.

This has been a very difficult time for me so I really do value all the kind messages, however I'd appreciate if you could respect my privacy at this time as well.

Reactions: 6

Intoxicating

Chatty Member
Daily Mail comments about him are negative and that’s even with moderation on.

He can’t claim to be all “bekind” but not practise what he preaches. I’m also sure if it was a completely false article then he / others that know would of posted something by now.

hrh89

VIP Member
the dog is cute, but I hope it will be mostly with his parents it is cruel otherwise. I didn't realise he had written a book, I wonder how long he continues as an actual working doctor for?
he’s leaving a&e to be a GP so he’s likely dropping his hours I imagine ? I could be wrong but I feel like he’s heading down the tv doctor route and then working as a GP along side

Neycroo

Chatty Member
What's up with him, he is becoming incredibly cringe, not surprised his relationship has ended. Look at him...in a matter of months he went from a 6 to a 3. Those glasses do nothing for him .

emm

VIP Member
I guess its kinda crap to ghost someone because they say no, at least have the minerals to say I don't think this is working out or whatever. But there's a lot worse on tinder let's be honest 😂
true, but also claiming to be an "ex" after a few dates is ridiculous

• Haha

maee

And now he's a "spoken word artist" and releasing his first 'track' in April 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

CustardPie

VIP Member
And he says he's saved £1,000! He must have been spending an awful lot on alcohol then!

The photo he shared on Instagram about his 30 days sober he looks really thin in the face like he has lost weight from cutting the booze out but then when he was on TV today his face looked fatter. Does he use filters?! :oops:
He also said he used to drink a couple of times a week. That doesn't add up to a grand over a month does it love?

Reactions: 5

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
he was a strange character on love island. He got a lot of stick from the itv producers & viewers for wasting everyones time with his awful dating skills & shocking antics trying to hook up with the surfer girl Laura while coupled up with that girl Alexandra. his lack of empathy and no concern for His partners mental & emotional well-being was disturbing to watch.

My mate who works in a bar in London (No 32 the old town) tells me they received a complaint late last year that Dr Alex was regularly using the premises to hook up with young, early 20 year olds, love island fans. As revealed by the sun he is currently dating a new girl Ellie Hect, love island fan who he met at no 32
He was also pictured by the daily mail last year kissing an other girl out side no 32.
he also met his ex Amelia bath at no 32 she bumped into him an instantly recognise him from love island.

I find it rather creepy for a celebrity to be dating fans 😷 🤮
Something about him makes my skin crawl. I think it’s the desperate thing to try and be cool but it just gives me the cringe. I think he’s dull as well and would be the type of guy who just tells you how great he is constantly

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
I don't agree with this - it was really nice to see that yesterday.

It's a nice thing to share with people when everything else is all doom and gloom especially after everything he and his family have been through in the last year.
He could have shown a quick clip if he really had to but his poor mother looked upset to be filmed crying like that. A photo of his mum in her new car smiling would hsve been better (if he felt the need to share it at all). It made me really uncomfortable but everyone has different opinions and that is a good thing ☺😘

Clover123

VIP Member
Oh of course he’s playing the #bekind card

Interesting that he believes himself to be putting out so much good in the world by buying FOUR houses.

What about being kind to locals priced out of their own area in Wales, Alex? You don't seem to have any interest in being kind to them!

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
What he’s doing is admirable but he’s absolutely cringe. The ‘hell’, the sound effects putting a bath bomb in his bath.

What he’s doing is great but he’s doing it to be a tv doctor and famous

laughing

VIP Member
He did say that his reason for going on LI, was because he wanted to become a T.V.doctor celebrity