Downing Street Men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was a very happy hour of sniggering into my wine, thank you all 😊 just for the record, me and Mr Whitty are off to the west coast of Scotland for the weekend, where will we go hill walking and whisky tasting and I actually can't bring myself to finish this sentence as my poor hubby (to be fair he was stuck abroad as an essential worker while my Whitty obsession grew and grew) is sitting in the same room 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That was a very happy hour of sniggering into my wine, thank you all 😊 just for the record, me and Mr Whitty are off to the west coast of Scotland for the weekend, where will we go hill walking and whisky tasting and I actually can't bring myself to finish this sentence as my poor hubby (to be fair he was stuck abroad as an essential worker while my Whitty obsession grew and grew) is sitting in the same room 😬
your welcome and thank you for all the fantastic work you do! (y)😘πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 7
your welcome and thank you for all the fantastic work you do! (y)😘πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thank you. I do love my job and don't often whinge but man, today was tough. Suspect it will get harder before its gets easier though, we are very, very remote and haven't been hit by covid yet. This has been a fab giggle tonight though 🀣😊😊

Reactions: 6
Morning ladies! How is everyone feeling today? Me and Dom have decided on a lazy day today 😊

• Haha
Morning! No weird dreams last night but hoping to get a look at one of our guys on the briefing tonight before we get worked up into a frenzy again later πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Morning! No weird dreams last night but hoping to get a look at one of our guys on the briefing tonight before we get worked up into a frenzy again later πŸ˜‚
I bet they wheel out Gove just to play games with us! Haha never in my life did I think I would be sat here swooning over middle aged Tory men!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'm gonna miss the daily briefings when this is all over ☹

• Haha
I bet they wheel out Gove just to play games with us! Haha never in my life did I think I would be sat here swooning over middle aged Tory men!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'm gonna miss the daily briefings when this is all over ☹
hahaha I know! I shall appreciate my fella after all this, compared to the fab 5 he’s practically Tom hardy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
This thread certainly brightens the monotonous days in lockdown!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
hahaha I know! I shall appreciate my fella after all this, compared to the fab 5 he’s practically Tom hardy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
This thread certainly brightens the monotonous days in lockdown!
It definitely does! Some of the posts have me in bits! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it's a shame they wont go on GMB so we can have the fab 5 from morning, noon and night!

• Haha
Morning honeys! Me and Whitty are sharing some porridge at the moment :LOL:
No weird dreams last night, hopefully something more exciting then making buns tonight, suppose it will depend if one of our fab 5 makes an appearance......jeez it sounds like I'm talking about a new boy band, i suppose they are in some sort of weird way :m

• Haha
Good morning you beauts, wishing you a wonderful day full of Tory totty and downing street deliciousness 😍😍😍😍

• Heart
Morning honeys! Me and Whitty are sharing some porridge at the moment :LOL:
No weird dreams last night, hopefully something more exciting then making buns tonight, suppose it will depend if one of our fab 5 makes an appearance......jeez it sounds like I'm talking about a new boy band, i suppose they are in some sort of weird way :m
Ive just seen Rishi off to work now Ive popped on here before I get ready for the day. :giggle: I might go for a walk later kill a hour before the 5pm briefing.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.