Downing Street Men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have just peeked in corona thread. They are talking about social distancing. I’m staying here, there is no more to say in social distancing
Actually I think there is more to say.....if your fav of the 'fab five' as they are now called offered you a night of wild sex would you risk corona and say yes?

Reactions: 2
Actually I think there is more to say.....if your fav of the 'fab five' as they are now called offered you a night of wild sex would you risk corona and say yes?
Absolutely 😂 being single during this pandemic is bringing out the worst in me

Reactions: 2
Absolutely. I’d take the risk. You?
pop that question on the corona thread and leave it hanging, it will all kick off

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh god I'm going all funny now

I wonder will Dominic Raab read brftknr stories like Tom hardy?
I used to watch the bit where Tom Hardy said about getting into bed over and over again. My youngest calls him daddy (because daddy also has a beard, not because I've brainwashed him). But the thought if Raab telling me to go to bed has me hotter then a nandos extra hot

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Must of them have had it (don't think Raab
has though) but yes I would totally risk it.

Reactions: 1
Blimey I put my kid to bed and so much has happened in half hour! Dogs, new threads....

Whitty lover here 👋🏻

Reactions: 4
I used to watch the bit where Tom Hardy said about getting into bed over and over again. My youngest calls him daddy (because daddy also has a beard, not because I've brainwashed him). But the thought if Raab telling me to go to bed has me hotter then a nandos extra hot
Sorry for the typo my hubby casually asked why I'm smiling at my phone. Haha that's hilarious! Oh I know! He's gota really oddshaped head but that adds to his hotness, like a big sexy banana

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.