Downing Street Men #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
love to be in a hot tub with Matt pink shorts on and a nice chest to look at while he enters the hot tub lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Im too possessive for a swap party. I'd be like Michelle out of big brother "no naked jacuziness!!!"
You’ve changed your tune. I though u were up for keys in a bowl, no? What can’t tickle your fancy (so to speak) like five mins with the hairy Labrador or piss boy.
You’ve changed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You’ve changed your tune. I though u were up for keys in a bowl, no? What can’t tickle your fancy (do to speak) like five mins with the hairy Labrador or piss boy.
You’ve changed 😂
I just can't stomach the thought of that. After the finesse of Raab, being boinked by Boris would be such a letdown

Matts answering questions ladies
Ask him if he likes a hot tub. And what's on his keys so I can avoid Gove

Who the hell invited Gove to our sex party? :oops:
He just turned up

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just can't stomach the thought of that. After the finesse of Raab, being boinked by Boris would be such a letdown

Ask him if he likes a hot tub. And what's on his keys so I can avoid Gove

He just turned up
Well we'll have to get Winston to give him a nudge back out.🐐

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jo he answered your question

This thread has ruined this answer for me 😂

Screenshot_20200715_163622_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20200715_163626_com.instagram.android.jpg

I bet you opened it, you dirty boy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
what with the flag behind Matt? And now his he stopping in London now or going back to sulfork??

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.