Downing Street Men #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you invite people into them. Everyone I know who has one says I should pop round and get in theirs. They are inviting me to have a bath with them essentially
Yes , and then sex. I find it really bizarre.
cone to my house in your swimwear , we can get pissed and act inappropriately.
thank you but no

I'm definately not hot tubbing with Boris and Gove
I’m not hot tubbing with anyone, Gove will just piss in it and Boris will be like a doggy paddling Labrador

PPG likes a hot tub every month, it’s the only time his dick gets a wash
Crusty

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Rishi doesn't do hot tubs says they are common and filthy.:)

Gove isnt getting in the hot tub hes giving you a massage after.
I’m with Rishi, although I’m not sure I’d be rude enough to say they were common and filthy. I might think it, but not say it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whitty doesn’t do hot tubs, he says they breed bacteria. He’ll stick to the red room with me, easier to clean 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Whitty doesn’t do hot tubs, he says they breed bacteria. He’ll stick to the red room with me, easier to clean 😂
He loves a wipe down surface does Whitty. A quick (pump pump) squirt with antibac and a thorough wipe down. Sounds v sensible.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Zut alors.

You'll be pregnant with Boris' offspring after sharing his sperm pond. Don't say I didn't warn you!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I think Matt like a doing a q&a on a Monday or Tuesday he done it for a few weeks now!! Bless him

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.