Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
New thread.
please keep it sanitary 😬 anti bac your iPads if needed and continue here.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I love a Q&A, have any of you written to the apples of your eyes either? To let them know how you really feel?
Some of us have been bombarding Matt with questions on Insta. He does Ask me Anything’s all the time, he’s answered a few. But not the most important one, which is confirming whether or not he has a hairy chest!

• Haha

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
If at the start of 2020 you'd have told me I'd have a massive thing for Raab and would be writing in a thread about Chris Whitty being a s&m animal I'd have laughed you out the room. I'm so so happy this has all happened

• Haha
  • Heart

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
Ooh I’m a VIP now. My thanks go to the Downing Street Honeys of course with special mention to mr Van Damn Tam and his mole.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Went off to do bath and bed for youngest, came back and thought I was in a Johnny Depp like state of mind, WTF happened on the other thread. As you were.

• Haha

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
The romantic side of me thinks its cute for a man to ask if it's OK to kiss me etc

The utter filthy slag side of me just wants them to just grab me and take over

• Haha

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
Of course being discrete means not telling anyone apart from your fellow honeys who need all the details

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
If I was Rishi’s wife I’d be very worried, I wouldn’t want Ulrika sniffing around my husband!

• Haha