Downing Street Men #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread.
please keep it sanitary 😬 anti bac your iPads if needed and continue here.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I heard that some of you are considering investing in life size cut outs? Has anyone actually taken the plunge?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I would but it I’m worried people would think I’m bonkers.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love a Q&A, have any of you written to the apples of your eyes either? To let them know how you really feel?
Some of us have been bombarding Matt with questions on Insta. He does Ask me Anything’s all the time, he’s answered a few. But not the most important one, which is confirming whether or not he has a hairy chest!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Some of us have been bombarding Matt with questions on Insta. He does Ask me Anything’s all the time, he’s answered a few. But not the most important one, which is confirming whether or not he has a hairy chest!
He didn’t answer mine about asking for Whittys phone number either 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Matt definitely knows. I’m sure of it, I bet he’s scrolling through this thread now Whilst on his way to ‘Suffolk’.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.