Downing Street Men #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Group 😁 although I think if anyone on here has a hot tub now is the time to declare it 😂😂

Ahaha hahahha
I swear by almighty god to tell the truth, the whole truth, nothing but the truth. I do not/never will own/have been in a hot tub. amen

And if so can we join you in it minus your wife?
No we don’t want to get in it! Or have you changed your mind? To hot tub or not to hot tub, That is the question

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I swear by almighty god to tell the truth, the whole truth, nothing but the truth. I do not/never will own/have been in a hot tub. amen

No we don’t want to get in it! Or have you changed your mind? To hot tub or not to hot tub, That is the question
No I dont want to Im asking for the others. :giggle:

Reactions: 4
If I was Rishi’s wife I’d be very worried, I wouldn’t want Ulrika sniffing around my husband!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had a dream I married Matt cause we both was drunk lol don't ask

Is it just me or is it a bit of a coincidence that Matt has started answering our questions? :unsure::giggle:
He probably been busy all.day doing interviews had a free time to do questions

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
yeah did you see the pic of her in celebrity gossip thread she needs to stay out of the sun.
I did, fair play to her that she doesn’t seem to give a monkeys. I do think she comes across as a bit desperate . Get Rishi locked away in Whittys red room for a while Whilst Ulrikakakaka is on the sniff

• Haha
I did, fair play to her that she doesn’t seem to give a monkeys. I do think she comes across as a bit desperate . Get Rishi locked away in Whittys red room for a while Whilst Ulrikakakaka is on the sniff
She doesn’t stand a chance against us honeys 🥊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Matt won't be happy newcastle losted 3-1

dreading going back to work tomz

Reactions: 2
I would’ve thought pret was too common for the likes of Dishy. Tonight he’d send his butler out for something 😂

• Haha
Just think thoughts of Matt and it will fly by!
i do but with my work.mates gave me 50 shades of grey book infromt of customers they probably make me a badge saying I love Matt hancock lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.