Downing Street Men #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone on my Facebook page is celebrating hairdressers and restaurants being open, I’m sat here sulking the briefings are ending. Just consoled myself by eating a packet of biscuits....dam you Boris πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ‘ŠπŸ»
Yeah I'm the same. I don't want to go back to normal life.

Reactions: 3
Everyone on my Facebook page is celebrating hairdressers and restaurants being open, I’m sat here sulking the briefings are ending. Just consoled myself by eating a packet of biscuits....dam you Boris πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ‘ŠπŸ»

There not stopping completely but it’s not going to be on every day
duck the hairdresser we want the daily briefings and our Fab Five!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The way he smiles when he answers.

Right that's it. I'm gatecrashing Raabs constituency thing asking if he can duck my face

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If its not bad enough its ending we get bloody Boris doing it, FSG could have given us one of the sexy 5. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
Hope Matt does another one soon I have to think of some questions to ask Matt

Please film it so I can see πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

crap I mean the gate crashing bit not the bleeping face bit πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Too late, you'll get it all πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hi Dom, you fit bastard. yeah I don't live in your constituency, don't even know where it is but I just wondered if you fancied bleeping my face? Or any part of me really?

• Haha
We are so proud of you x
Thank you guys, it’s a dream come true. I’d like to thank Matt for being his adorable little self,I’d like to thank the pink ties of course as without them there would be no question and I’d like to thank you honeys for being the supporting heroes to this fairytale love story πŸ₯°

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Well I will be pouring myself a drink tonight but not only to drown my sorrows to celebrate what fun we've had on these threads.:giggle:πŸ₯³πŸΉ

• Heart
They may take our briefings but they'll never take away our fantasies!!! (said in the style of brave heart)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.