Downing Street Men #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
End of an era. This group has got me through some sad times during lockdown! We must find an alternative! Stalk parliament perhaps....

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I need to make a withdrawal from Raab.

Genuinely though the thought of not seeing the ravishing Raab, whitty or van tam again makes me sad. I'm going to start fancying normal people like Tom Hardy again. My plan to go to Westminster is fading.

Right who's with me to go to London. Boris can be delayed or busy with someone something and Raab will have to fill me up in for him at the briefing.

I shall console myself with Macron and Trudeau pictures.

View attachment 161183
Oh god I'm off again down this beautiful rabbit hole.

Look at this romantic setting
Screenshot_20200623_151118.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I am sad last update today no Matt but at least hopefully he lost on his Twitter and instergram account more

Oh Honeys, today is the last daily briefing. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

They said on BBC news they still going to show the slides and also they come back if anything changes in the lockdown what Boris has made new chances

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Right who's with me to go to London. Boris can be delayed or busy with someone something and Raab will have to fill me up in for him at the briefing.

Oh god I'm off again down this beautiful rabbit hole.

Look at this romantic setting
View attachment 161190
Me I want to come but we need to swing by the tropical diseases hospital so I can see Whitty ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just found Macron's official portrait and I think my knickers removed themselves spontaneously.

Screenshot 2020-06-23 15.27.41.png

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hope they still put stuff on there Twitter's accounts and stuff

He is ridiculously hot. Not even ashamed to admit that, Iโ€™d happily admit it in public.

WHAT!!! last briefing they cant do this to us!:mad: what are we going to do with our 5pm now?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Everyone on my Facebook page is celebrating hairdressers and restaurants being open, Iโ€™m sat here sulking the briefings are ending. Just consoled myself by eating a packet of biscuits....dam you Boris ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿป

WHAT!!! last briefing they cant do this to us!:mad: what are we going to do with our 5pm now?
There not stopping completely but itโ€™s not going to be on every day

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.