Downing Street Men #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wipe the tears, you don’t know these people , I really don’t think anyone intentionally being unkind, but is so easy ATM to take it to heart, it so bloody stressful.
I think its just with feeling like tit anyway, they tipped the bucket.
Said my last bit in there, my arse is now firmly sat in here 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m not even going to watch it, in protest. V confused about the reported deaths today, it’s changed a bit 3 times.

Reactions: 1
Maybe they’ve realised people aren’t watching for the information anymore, only for the totty... this is the equivalent of putting us in the naughty corner

No more Tory Totty until we pay attention 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He reminds me of someone and I can’t think who it is, it’s driving me nuts

Maybe they’ve realised people aren’t watching for the information anymore, only for the totty... this is the equivalent of putting us in the naughty corner

No more Tory Totty until we pay attention 😂
I bet if Boris was winning in the poll he would soon be coming on every single day with little sly references! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They are punishing us. Bet its Gove.:mad:

Come on Boris we want them out Monday or your going back down my list to no 4!:cautious:
Ergh no I bet they'll do something sick like wheel him out on Monday, you already know it's someone crap tomorrow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.