Downing Street Men #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weโ€™ve almost smashed through another thread ๐Ÿ˜‚
Do you think when we finally see them at the briefing itโ€™ll be a bit of an anticlimax?! All this anticipation is hot ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Weโ€™ve almost smashed through another thread ๐Ÿ˜‚
Do you think when we finally see them at the briefing itโ€™ll be a bit of an anticlimax?! All this anticipation is hot ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I think when they do turn up we will get through a thread in an hour, the filth will be unreal ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Phew I'm so relieved, nodded off there and missed the daily dose, sorry girls that it wasn't any of the fab 5 though...It's been days

• Haha
Iโ€™ve just done my roots, and blow dried and straightened my hair. First time in ages. youngest said mummy you look beautiful where r u going, for the record I look anything But beautiful but Iโ€™ll take that. Iโ€™m having a night out on this thread! Might even put some lipstick on.

Everyone busy watching Eurovision?! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™m here ! Reporting for duty

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wish, my 7 year old has YouTube on the TV. I'm starting to find these grown men Youtubers playing Minecraft attractive ๐Ÿ˜‚
you need to get her to watch on the iPad and plug in the head phones, you tubers are so annoying and they shout so much. Does your 7 year old watch the Norris nuts? omg the most annoying family ever. ( swishes newly coloured and straightened Hair and blows a lipsticked kiss to the non existent fab five) ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Haha
I'm gutted there's no proper Eurovision this year. I bet they don't show my most favourite act ever!

Reactions: 3
Iโ€™ve got Eurovision on and my 4 yo is plugged into YouTube kids watching Ryanโ€™s toy review ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ Canโ€™t stand that kid!

Reactions: 1
I love the Ukraine one, could be our downing street anthem ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ bet Matt would dance to it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.