Downing Street Men #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just been watching google box...they showed a clip of this morning and Matt cock in my hand was on, it must have been the day after the lockdown update. He had a suit on with a real yellow rose in his top button. WTF is that all about.
Is it a mid to some kind of (honeys) cult? Did anyone else see it?
I did!! I said why is he dressed like he’s off to a wedding?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Re watch it, it’s bleeping weird, he came across as a right drip as well.
I think the problem is they are sent out to answer questions and they dont know the answers themselves. Raab kept saying 'you'll see when we release the 40 page booklet' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'd like to point out, yellow roses are one of my favourite flowers, he was wearing it for me ☺
Don't call him a drip 😭 He'd had a late night ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'd like to point out, yellow roses are one of my favourite flowers, he was wearing it for me ☺
Don't call him a drip 😭 He'd had a late night ☺
The yellow rose of Texas is he trying to tell us he's a cowboy🤠 ;)

96639682_2846167668813057_6905888515217686528_n.jpg
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
there's not enough wide shots in this video, it's one long close up when what i need is to see the full package 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.